EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1056

I want to change my brokerage company - I'm sick of shaggy chart on activity bursts. I want to change my brokerage company - I'm sick and tired of the shaggy chart of activity bursts.

the euro is behaving strangely, it seems to have pushed off from the upper boundary of the descending channel... but it does not want to fall much either, but it does not show growth either... it seems to be crawling down, but without much success)))) some kind of temptation..... the pound also looks up, but as if the strength to move up is exhausted))))) it is about to fall - but there is a global trick on this market.....

for a good rise upwards the euro should at least test 1.2950.... draw a double bottom and at 1.4 somewhere.... but still I myself look down at 1.26-1.24. but the situation is certainly not simple))))

strangerr:

Think about the name "hedge fund" before you talk about a drain; they, like me, don't care where the price goes. If it goes up, I will earn less, but quickly; if it goes down, I will earn a lot more, but it will take longer.
:)

basile:

the euro is behaving strangely, it seems to have pushed off from the upper boundary of the descending channel... but it doesn't want to fall much either, but it doesn't show growth either... it seems to be crawling down, but without much success)))) some kind of a lure.....funt also - it seems to be up, but as if forces for moving up are exhausted))))) it is about to fall - but there is a global trick on this market.....

for a good rise upwards the euro should at least test 1.2950.... draw a double bottom and at 1.4 somewhere.... but still myself looking down at 1.26-1.24. but the situation is certainly not simple))))

I am also more inclined to this version: in order to calm the crowd, they are about to draw a backside on the chart... (I mean double bottom). To that end, the Euro is being pulled down very gently and cautiously close to the trend line. As I said above, the volumes are huge (see D1), that is why there was no rebound: Trichet does not leave the exchange, he controls everything himself, and at the same time the press makes cracks in Spain following Ireland. The paradox is that Spain is the beneficiary of multi-billion US investments in the energy sector and modernisation and switching to alternative energy sources is in full swing. If Spain collapses, the shares of American companies operating there will collapse, which would mean they are tailed....

What information on HUGE volumes are you referring to? Normal daily volume before the crisis was $3 trillion and now it's only $150 billion, that's the first sign of sharp illiquidity moves... The market is thinner than ever now...

The paradox of the fifth wave. The waves are short.

DragonSL:

I want to change my brokerage company - I'm sick of shaggy chart on activity bursts. I want to change my brokerage company - I'm sick and tired of the shaggy chart of activity bursts.

http://rvmarkets.com

How long have they been on the market? I couldn't find any history on their page. The offer is certainly tempting, especially the spread.

DragonSL:

How long have they been on the market? I couldn't find any history on their page. The offer is certainly tempting, especially the spread.

teletrade.ru

DragonSL:

I am also more inclined to this version: to calm down the crowd, they are about to draw a backside on the chart... (I mean double bottom). In order to do that, the Euro is being pulled down very gently and carefully against the trend line. As I said above, the volumes are huge (see D1), that is why there was no rebound: Trichet does not leave the exchange, he controls everything himself, and at the same time the press makes cracks in Spain following Ireland. The paradox is that Spain is the beneficiary of multi-billion US investments in the energy sector and modernisation and switching to alternative energy sources is in full swing. If Spain collapses, the shares of American companies working there will collapse, which would mean they are tailed by themselves.

although the classic is 1.26 .....who knows.....