EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1047

DragonSL:

Stranger's sells yesterday were 5pts short of profit and he's been agitating everyone into longs since this morning.
Yeah it's a joke :-)) no one knows where it will go.

Tantrik:

Yeah it's probably about time to sell

Too early, as you say the pound has broken the trend line ("kiss of death") by the third touch and is going up, it will pass the breakdown candle at 1.5860 and classically you can buy. Maybe I said something wrong?

I'm not fooled :)))) I only work by my strategy, there's no other way to survive in the market! :)

DragonSL:

Yesterday Stranger's sells did not reach 5 pt to profit, and since morning he is agitating everyone to go long.

I got into longs last night, after I closed the sells, I will not comment on every move, I posted a screenshot yesterday morning, so look, draw conclusions, why to go to the sell yesterday and today to buy, but I believe in Father Christmas more than in the analysts)))

waiting for the eu to roll back to 315 or what ?

strangerr:

I closed longs last night, after I closed the sells, I will not comment every move, I just posted a screenshot yesterday morning, so you can see it and make conclusions, why I went all-in yesterday and buy today and I believe in Father Christmas more than in the analysts))))

Me too :))) my overnight longs at 9:15 at 1.3267 closed on profit :))) and I left the sell in the key for now.

I mean I did not close the whole position to get the key.

kamik:
waiting for the eu to roll back to 315 or what ?

Fifteen minute trend is broken and tested from the other side and we are going down for now, I'm in the key for now and we'll see...

And an ominous silence on the forum ((((

kamik:

And while there's nothing to say, dangling back and forth in the channel...)

kamik:

Boredom in the market, somehow the euro is slowly going down...