EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1028

FXlike:
has already rolled over - quick)
We can all only speculate. And our assumptions are sometimes accurate in the market. And usually when plan A goes wrong we switch to plan B as strangerr did:

strangerr:

New route))) At 3150 we'll have a look.

I also think we should wait for 3130-50 and buy with stop 50 pips with a minimum target of 3530....

barfly13:

I also think we should wait for 3130-50 and buy with a stop of 50 pips and the minimum target is 3530.
The same assumption, but if we pass 1.31, we are obviously going to 1.26

VIRTUO5:
Same assumption, but if we get past 1.31, then we are obviously going to 1.26

At 28 they are likely to get stuck and start rising again, the support there is serious...

barfly13:

At 28 they are likely to get stuck and start rising again, the support there is serious...
Do you think we will reach the 'fat' targets at the top or unlikely?

barfly13:

The minimum won't be updated until the New Year.

strangerr:

The minimum won't be updated until the New Year.
what about the tops? are you sure?

rigc:
What about the tops? Are you sure?

I buy from the current and 3130-50, stop at 3070, first target is 3530, I will probably close there and wait, if they give me 38-39 I will start selling with target 28...

barfly13:

Buy from the current 3130-50, stop at 3070, first target is 3530, I will probably close there and wait, if they give me 38-39 I will start selling with target 28...
i'm more worried about my locs))))

VladislavVG:

Let's be objective ;). It sounds more correct: I ( meaning you ;) ) don't know how to use volumes to gain an advantage.

Some pictures from history, but real time ;)......

Market profile analysis - i.e. volumes. EURUSD.... Zones and levels of potential reversals. The main work is on the bounce.

Series real time - so as not to explain what it means ;)

Vladislav, could you please comment on the screenshots... If these are volumes, what kind of software or resource?