EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1023

As far as the men in caps are concerned)))) This is what happens after a big win))) http://vkontakte.ru/video4280709_156888165

thecoonvlad:
I smell a bit of a southerly wind...
It happens in autumn, but not for long :)))

I'm insured against Uncle Kolya)))) but in general we need to make some money for a holiday and a new iPhone))))

chepikds:
it happens in autumn, but not for long :)))

it would be nice,

only autumn reminds me of April with a little frost)

and I'm wearing winter tires.

apelbsin:
I'm insured against Uncle Kolya)))) but in general we need to make some money for a holiday and a new iPhone))))
Get a better htc hd2 now he has a discount + card for 8gb. already got myself an iphone, even 4 smokes

apelbsin:

Doesn't Uncle Kolya need an iPhone and he doesn't need to go on holiday?))

V07:
get the htc hd2 it's on discount now + 8gb card. i already got one, the iPhone even smokes 4
no, iPhone is my lifelong love of mobile phones and only the 4 series

apelbsin:
no, the iPhone is my lifelong love of mobiles and only series 4
How do you install MT4 on it?

any eu buyers amongst us yet? a move up is still possible, but I only look down myself....

This time it is already re-selling, seems to go down more quickly, but I have doubts that it will start to form a sideways triangle and then will go up for a long time. But if it breaks through 1.3240 down, it will be a formed shoulder, which means down very far and for a very long time.