EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1002

Dementiev:

No. Buying was the right thing to do... :)

It's just that there are probably people who know about this news in advance. How can they make money? That's right. Only by opening positions prematurely. And that's an injection into the market anyway.... which means you can see it on volume.

After the news.

That's the difference. What was expected from the news... and where the market went. The sellers were shaken out.

For those who know, but for us mortals it is better not to trade at all during news releases

Dementiev:

No. Buying was the right thing to do... :)

It's just that there are probably people who know about this news in advance. How can they make money? That's right. Only by opening positions prematurely. And that's an injection into the market anyway.... which means you can see it on volume.

After the news.

That's the difference. What was expected from the news... and where the market went. The sellers were shaken out.

Buying for a couple of dozen pp?

Vlad72:

This is for those who know, but for us mortals it's better at the time of news release not to trade at all.

I don't get it. I gave you a screenshot. You can clearly see people pouring in before the news. The price is up, they're clearly buying. So go after them...

Now the sellers' stops will be bought up... IMHO

strangerr:

Buying for a couple of dozen pp?
Well, I already have 90 pips. I'm in with 10 lots... That's $9,000. You don't think it's worth it?

I'll show you a screenshot later when the volume stop.

strangerr:

They can also be viewed in MT, Kuzma made an indicator, but I do not see any practical use of them, the situation changes too quickly and the price flies through the levels as if they were not there.

Someone bought at 1.3253 with a volume of 2027.

That's me, now I've dropped sharply :0))

Who has what goals?

Clearly up so far. Going out on the bar as the volume drops and the next volume rise will be with a long upper tail candle.

Parity)

The main thing now is to get off the train in time))))))