EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 999

strangerr:

They can be seen with MT too, Kuzma made an indicator, but I don't see their practical use, the situation changes too fast and the price goes through levels as if they don't exist.

Here's someone buying at 1.3253 with a volume of 2027.

In MT these are ticks. And on the exchange, you can see how many LOTS are being invested. The golden rule of the exchange - "Buy at the bottom - sell at the top". If people buy so many lots, it means they are closing deals or buying. In the first case, the pullback, in the second - the reversal. But it's still up!

There are many trading programs. In this case, thinkorswim. I don't understand how people live without volume in MT.... because price is not aware of the solid line there... Only players make trends and reversals, which can only be seen on volumes.

Dementiev:
In MT, these are ticks. And on the exchange, you can see how many LOTS are pouring in. The golden rule of the exchange is "Buy at the bottom - sell at the top". If people pour in as many lots, it means they are closing trades or buying. In the first case, the pullback, in the second - the reversal. But it's still up!

This is an indicator that gives information about volumes from CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange). I do not believe in such weak trends, it is obvious that the upwards move is counter-trendy, so I start slowly selling.

Rolled dice on nonfarm :) - rolled 27 - move down in first 5 minutes.... like this :)))

strangerr:

This is an indicator which gives volumes from CME.

IMHO there is no such inductor. CME does not give real-time volumes for free. And these histograms are counted by the close of the day.

What the hell does it matter what happened yesterday? That's why this information does not work. You only need to look in the moment.

Well, who's going to start the 1,000-page

Not lying. Maybe they gather them into their database from some program and then import them into the turkey via the website... But in any case, the turdup draws what level you've traded at... and you can probably build levels on them... but that's also the past. If you have traded at one price, it's not necessary that a lot of orders will be placed there ... right?

And on my chart at which bar they're pouring in. As they say, follow the big players and that's it.

Dementiev:

That's how the price was stopped yesterday. Immediately they poured in 100,000 lots... It was a good buy...

It was someone who caught a moose :)))

Dementiev:

IMHO there is no such inductor. CME does not give real-time volumes for free. And these histograms are counted by the close of the day.

What the hell does it matter what happened yesterday? That's why this information does not work. You have to look only in the moment

Who says it's free? The volumes change realtime, but as I said, the result is as good as milk, we bought at 1.3253, so? And, let's face it - nothing.

Dementiev:

Not lying. Maybe they gather them into their database from some program and then import them into the turkey via the website... But in any case, the turdup draws what level you've traded at... and you can probably build levels on them... but that's also the past. If you have traded at one price, it's not necessary that a lot of orders will be placed there ... right?

And on my chart at which bar they're pouring in. As they say, follow the big players and that's it.

Does it really help with this inductor?

Vlad72:

Does this turkey really help?

It's not a turkey. https://www.thinkorswim.com