EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 994

the idea is still raw .... but if it works I personally would not want the price to go inside this triangle .... too many rocks in it ...I think it will go upwards ...if it goes down I doubt the price will go smoothly .... let's watch and see

odiseif:
the idea is still raw .... but if it works I personally would not want the price to go inside this triangle .... too many rocks in it ...I think it will go upwards ...if it goes down I doubt the price will go smoothly .... let's watch and see

every point is a rock.

odiseif:
the idea is of course still raw .... but if it works I personally would hate for the price to go in this triangle ...

Where is the spider?

BOL:

Where's the spider?

It's on the avatar.

but if they let it go down ...it will be a pipsqueak paradise )) welloooo, unless uncle soros comes along with a saber and breaks all the fucking spider structures ))

head and shoulders for now...and so the main one is white...

Here's my guess. There are sloping support lines passing through points that can be called fractals. I think the move down will still be a five-wave and we are in a 4-wave correction. Then there will be a fifth, which will either bounce again from the first red support line, from which it already bounced, or go to the second red support line, which I built according to Wolf as I think :)

that's how I'll try to sell, I'll re-enter, but I can't let it go down now

FXlike:

I wouldn't risk selling now, the daily fib is close and the trend is up

FXlike:

What for?