EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 992

strangerr:

I learn from him and he uses my traits)))

.... and so they would have kept drawing, but the owner came and said that the smoking lounge was closing down. :-((

2 dashes, 2 arrows :)))

YuraZ:и не факт что местные аналитики таки уж плохие как вам кажется

for in fact you are one of them too...

---

you can, in the morning every day, sum up the general opinion! as that's what you recommend

and then stand up against that opinion without looking at the charts

and then in a year your deposit will prove that the local ones are bad

provided, however, that there are enough analysts to average out the opinions

=========

i did not say that local analysts are good or bad :) - I was just pointing out the "trends in the behaviour of the exchange rates" depending on their opinions.... who cares really :)

---

by the way, i already did experiments in 2008 and 2009 - when analysts "predicted" the behaviour of the currency for the next day - and confirmed their opinion with $20 - and i put that amount in that direction.... in general, from year to year, the picture was the same :) - the yield was more than 50% of the deposited votes - in a Week :) which corresponds to about 2000% p.a. :)

Aleksander:

I didn't say local analysts were good or bad :) - I was just pointing out the "trends in exchange rates" depending on their opinion .... who cares really :)

---

by the way, i already did some experiments in 2008 and 2009 - when the analysts "predicted" the behaviour of the currency for the next day - and confirmed their opinion with a 20$ - and i put that amount in that direction.... in general, from year to year, the picture was the same :) - the yield was more than 50% of the deposited votes - in a Week :) which corresponds to about 2000% p.a. :)

i tried to understand but i failed, what 20 dollars, what 50 dollars a week? can you explain as a child? :) or the conclusion in general: analysts are good or bad? what kind of analysts are they, what site, how the majority was determined and so on

It looks like the correction is over))?

Is it over now? I have a buy to 1.33, will it come or not? Or close?

lekhach:
Is it over now? I have a buy to 1.33, will it come or not? Or close?

That's my guess, I don't know.

FXlike: i tried to understand but couldn't, what 20 dollars, what 50 per week? can you explain as a child? :) or the conclusion in general: analysts are good or bad? which analysts, which site, how was the majority determined, etc.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page933#398352

i wrote here... if you need links to public inquiry/results, write to me :)

Tantrik:

Maybe I'm wrong. that this is just an opportunity to close the sells... Last hike (buy limit carried over)

You think right, remember my picture of H1? But we can also go lower.

go belle upstairs))))