EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 970

BOL:

I was just thinking about the train :)

After all, we don't run after a train in life, we get on it and go to a clearly specified place and time....

why are we chasing a train here?

Because this train is on a rollercoaster :)))

2 options for tomorrow, key resistance 1.3153. I am leaning towards the upside and further downside:

Buy is very dangerous. :)

Goje:
Presumable move up to 1.3180

I don't think it will work out - the point 1.3148 worked out fine and reversed the move of the n1 channel

chepikds:

2 options for tomorrow, key resistance 1.3153. I am leaning towards the upside and further downside:

Buy is very dangerous. :)

I agree that it's dangerous to buy in, the only option left is to smoke bamboo and wait for the pullback to complete until it's over or say it's not a pullback)))

Up to mn, doesn't want to go up at all, but there's still potential for growth...

that's how I decided to go out

Isn't it early?

forte928:

Isn't it early?

It's about time to know the honor, I'll see how the correction goes in the fourth on the hourlies, and if it does or does not reverse, in general, I'll look at the mood of the pattern to decide whether to update the sell in the future fifth wave or not. but long term it smells of parity, it seems to me

FXlike:

It is time to know the honor, I will see how the correction will go in the fourth on the hourly chart, and whether it will go, and not a reversal, in general, I will look at the mood of the picture to decide to renew the sell in the future fifth wave or not. and long term it smells of parity, it seems to me

there is no parity from the current point 130p down + shadows give 50 pips more and in addition the Gunn gives a support level 1.2850

FXlike:

It's time to know the honor, I'll see how the correction goes in the fourth on the hourlies, and if it does, or if it reverses, in general, I'll look at the mood of the pattern to decide whether to update the sell in the future fifth wave or not. but long term it smells of parity, it seems to me

Will it go?