EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 966

tara:

SO WHAT? What are you trying to say?

The gap on the classic closed and now at 1.3350-1.34,imho

basile:
The gap on the classic closed and now at 1.3350-1.34,imho
sorry, what makes you think that now? or should it just be like that according to the classics? why exactly 3350 34 ? graphically or in any other way justify it please. no offence .... i just don't see any hint of a rise, much less more than 100 pips... tested Thursday's low and safely continued the sales hike .... and you're all dreaming of buying? ....

oleniknik:
i'm sorry, what makes you think that now? or should it just be like that according to the classics? why 3350 34 ? graphically or in any other way justify it please. no offence .... i just don't see any hint of a rise, much less more than 100 pips... tested Thursday's low and safely continued the sales hike .... and you're all dreaming of buying? ....

You're thinking right - until we get to 1.28 don't even dream of a correction...

the correction was worked out by the classics, so the eu will steadily come to 1.3067...

I don't know where the market will go but I see two nearby strong levels, 2850 and 3550, in all likelihood it wouldn't be a bad idea to sit on the fence...

Good morning colleagues, a bounce up on the Euro to 1.34 is possible with a further dip :). The main trend is down, it is dangerous to buy, so I would rather wait out this rebound and dip at the indicated levels :)

Aleksander:
I say, let's buy a molecular converter... we'll make gold out of water... :) it's better than the Alchemists with stone... there's water and free electricity... and we will put gold threads in our "finger" ....
Yeah :) a molecular converter would earn us all deposits ;)

chepikds:

Good morning colleagues, a bounce up on the Euro to 1.34 is possible with a further dip :). The main trend is down, buying is dangerous, so I'd rather wait out this rebound and finish at the indicated levels :)

I think you take it high.

strangerr:

I think you take it high.

set a profit of 1.33, but that's on contest accounts.