EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 928

Guys, take your time with 1.27... Nobody cancelled the targets at 3850! And how the market will behave now is really not very clear, because below 1.33 the targets are much deeper than at the top...

Right... right... first there, then down...

barfly13:

Guys, take your time with 1.27... Nobody cancelled the targets at 3850! And how the market will behave now is really not very clear, because below 1.33 the targets are much deeper than at the top...

After the breakdown of the previous low, the upside targets can be forgotten.

strangerr:
After breaking the previous low, you can forget about the targets at the top.

Everything seems very unrealistic and simple. What kind of suckers do the muttils have to be just to watch the electorate, gurgling at sells, having taken the pennies out of their pockets, count with blissful faces the dividends that fell from the sky, and not to snatch these pennies from their hands along with the pennies thrown in for the bait.

I doubt it, though. :)))

Should be 2 in 3. At least.

RekkeR:

Everything seems very unrealistic and simple. What kind of suckers do the muttils have to be just to watch the electorate, gurgling at sells, having taken the pennies out of their pockets, count with blissful faces the dividends that fell from the sky, and not to snatch these pennies from their hands along with the pennies thrown in for the bait.

I doubt it, though. :)))

If sell... until spring, if buy, until winter.

If anyone is interested in what I have in mind, I can write and post a screen

Bocman:

Of course I'm interested.

Bocman:

Of course I'm interested.

This channel is breaking through 100 times and I put my TP 1 3370 and 2 3325. I think from 1 3325 they will buy 1 3331 because it is the level of the previous high from the beginning of July

If the flow goes up with the optimistic 2 or the pessimistic 1, we should look at the point where the price touches the descending channel and from there I will go full force with the targets mentioned in the previous post

Bocman:

This channel is breaking through 100 times and I put my TP 1 3370 and 2 3325. I think from 1 3325 they will buy 1 3331 because it is the level of the previous high from the beginning of July

If the flow goes up with the optimistic 2 or the pessimistic 1, we should look at the point where the price touches the descending channel and from there I will go full force with the targets mentioned in the previous post

The best strategy now: pullback - salt.