EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 853

azfaraon:
As for doubts ....., you'd better close this branch ... Because doubts can cause all thoughts that do not coincide with the opinion of the trader... Alas, this is human psychology ... No drawings and figures are of no help ...

When you go out in the street, you get into the crowd, so you can't think clearly when half the crowd heads in the same direction... Knowing how not to lose yourself there is the whole point of behavior - and this is the same factor as communication on this site.

so how does a person know how good his "setups" are... of course from the account history ....

Or are you saying you've never had a loss? on the contrary, losses motivated you to study your past "sets" to improve results...

strangerr:

There are always doubts, I expected the correction to start not lower than 1.36, but an extra 27 points went down, but I just understand that it is not fatal and I am calm about it. As for the difference of opinions, they may not coincide with anybody else's, your thoughts and decisions are your own, that is the point.

I wrote back on Tuesday about going to 1.36...

nox700:

oh what a nice move up on the eurobucks

...Everyone who had time to open up is rejoicing =)

I was expecting a spurt to 1.37, but almost didn't make it (yet).

Updated. They did make it =)))

strangerr:

And what do these levels provide? The euro flew through them all, they only give you one thing - doubts and, as a consequence, wrong decisions.

Well, this is too much)
Let me remind you the timeline of levels offered earlier for entry?
4270, 3830, 3730, 3570 (a fortnight ago)... something like this... And for some, maybe doubts!

Friends ...I swear I don't mind your words one bit ...It's good that we are talking about this topic .... I hope the visionaries will draw conclusions from this ...

nox700:
So what do you think is the pure source of experience?

Gaining and applying knowledge - what little you know matters how you apply it...

azfaraon:
Friends ...I swear I do not mind your words one bit ...It is good that we are talking about this topic .... I hope those who can see will draw conclusions from it ...

No one is saying anything against you, that is the point of the discussion - to find common ground when communicating...

strangerr:

I have a picture like this, if you're interested I'll post it.

Repin's painting:)))

Or so: