EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 821

Bocman:

And I took a chance and sold from the current price with a target of 1.3670. Let's see if I buy and then where we are going to go today will be clear after 12 GET

Very probably, you are right. It is quite possible that there will be a sharp downward momentum now. I moved the stop to no loss. It is possible that a bearish....)))) has started and the target of 1 3670 will only be intermediate.

Zet:

You may very well be right. It is quite possible that a sharp downward momentum is about to occur. I moved the stop to no loss. It is possible that bearish....)))) has started and the target of 1 3670 will only be intermediate.

There is strong support at 1 3640

I posted a screenshot yesterday.

strangerr

Maybe we didn't miscalculate, and that "2" was so (left), due to strong bearish sentiment? See for yourself, as such an option, the development of (1) bearish.

SFB:

this draws a very rare inverted Eggs pattern and its member you can see on the chart, after the head breakdown go to 1.2460, after the egg breakdown go to 1.2900!!!

))))))))))))

Yeah the indicator is really good!!!

Zet:

I've tweaked it a bit...

More tweaks...))

olivero:

I agree with you. I think the emerging pattern looks very much like a corrective structure, which ends near your red zone, and after that, a new bullish momentum is very possible. Still on the fence, waiting for clarification....))))

olivero:

A bit of a tweak...

I like the previous one better...))

barfly13:

Why are you so pessimistic?)
What if it does go up...;)
Although I also expect a decline to 3710-15, but the plan is to go up to 4130...
I don't have a strong enough base to go up yet. I think with small pullbacks it will slide down some more

olivero:

I've tweaked it a bit...

More tweaks...))

And this scenario, are you considering that this is just a correction....))))