EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 801

forte928:

It's not an indicator, it's part of the system...
Oh, I see. Can you share the system? Sorry for the nerve.

forte928:

I would not rush for a downside failure until the upper boundary of the daily channel is reached (see my drawing on the H4) and after the weekly one turns around then the whole mess starts... and your forecast will be good if the deposit withstands an upside drawdown

I don't say it is guaranteed to fail, I may even reach the top, and then fall down... I mean I know the exact levels, where the strong moves will come from and that's all... So I expect the 37th figure, the current rise might be just a bounce from the 3844-22, that I've seen and written about for a long time...

barfly13:

No, I don't insist that we are guaranteed to fail, I can see that I can reach the upper targets and then only fall... I mean, I know specific levels where the strong moves will come from, that's all... That's why I'm waiting for the 37th figure, and the current rise might be just a bounce from the 3844-22, which I've seen and wrote about a long time ago...
I sold long ago, since yesterday. And waiting for 1.3750. And silent) let them say what they want. Up, down or wherever. I'm confident and waiting for the target 1.3750. I do not know others )

SFB:
Oh, I see. Can you share the system? Sorry for the nerve.

Ask Gunn:)))

strangerr:

100%

waitra:
The pictures are only useful with the author's comments, who knows what the numbers mean? - To an outsider, anything.

The numbers are time, 60, 90, 120 months, 150 is drawn of course not where it should be, you have to calculate the size and time of all the fluctuations for that, it's purely a scheme.

strangerr:

Do you have his phone number? ))

forte928:

+100

Completely agree with you in your approach.

You could also say that the so called "springs", when "pulling" often leave quite clear marks of the return point.

It's a good idea to find a timing pattern, without that the mark is difficult to use :)

SFB:
Do you have his phone number? ))

I don't have his grave number either :)))

SFB:
I sold out a long time ago, since yesterday. And I'm waiting for 1.3750. And I don't say anything) let them say what they want. Up, down or wherever. I am confident in myself and waiting for the target 1.3750. I do not know others )

I understand, but I am selling from 4270 and I just want to catch correction to 4130, if it will not succeed - the hell with it, and 3750 will be guaranteed!