EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 800

barfly13:

Of course it is!!! And even lower...
And if they do go up, the 3710-30 level will be the next point for a 200 pips pullback to the top...

If they hit the upper boundary of the daily channel (see my picture on the H4) and after the weekly one turns around, the whole mess starts ... If the deposit is able to withstand the drawdown upwards ... If the drawdown is successful, the price of the next one will be higher ...

forte928:

in this case a temporal and spatial forecast...
What is the point of this prediction?

strangerr:

One day we have to systematise our experience, put it all in a nutshell and draw specific conclusions from this systematisation, because we all have a lot of experience, but it is piled up in one big heap))))

Here is one person who understands that without systematization nothing will work...

like the kind of rollback I'm having now, only I waited a couple of hours for it, ended up going in and now I'm in a small minus(((

strangerr:

It is about that one day we should systematize our experience, lay it all out and make specific conclusions for ourselves from this systematization, because all of us have great experience, but it is piled into one big pile))))

Yes, it is useful to rethink experience regularly, so that it does not stand idle :-D

The simplest example:

dentraf:

I wonder by which TF? Or they are not constant

for the current TF at least three should be used, but in general, to schedule everything for each TF you need to tie it all together and adjust the overlaps

forte928:

Here's one about the temporal nature of price behaviour...

what is your indicator in the bottom right corner ? can you share ?

strangerr:

The simplest example:

Pictures are only interesting with comments by the author, who knows what the numbers mean? - To an outsider, anything.

SFB:
what's the indicator on your bottom right corner ? can you share ?

It's not an indicator, it's part of the system...