EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 799

waitra:

How to know if there will be a pullback to 1.387 in the next hour or two ? :)

But seriously, the thought is right, people call it experience

so we're aiming for 1.387

Is anyone even considering this option?

forte928:

I can do it with my own experience, my time to understand what works and how it works - analyze behavior, if you can figure it out, that will be your goal - if not, you have other goals - I had a goal two years ago and now it starts to come true in my EA - the control system is much more complicated than those in codebase... it already brings results but not yet as much as I wanted but the idea works and it's very good.
Let's get back to the subject, what time are we talking about?

forte928:

It's my experience, my time to understand what works and how it works - analyze the behavior, if you manage to figure it out - that will be your goal - if not, you have other goals - I had a goal two years ago and now it starts to come true in my EA - the control system is much more complicated than those that are in codebase.

I have long understood that the main thing is time, and time determines the direction, but it is hard to translate it into code

chepikds:

Is anyone even considering this option?

Of course it is!!! And even lower...
And if they do go up, the 3710-30 level will be the next point for a 200-point pullback...

MisterVova:
so we're aiming for 1.387.

We could go lower but so far the balance point on the one-hour channel reversal

dentraf:

I have long understood that the main thing is time, time determines the direction, but it's hard to translate it into code

it's not complicated - there are just a lot of interrelated calculation points for several TFs, the minimum is a 4*4 matrix

waitra:
Let's get back to the subject at hand, what kind of time are we talking about?

in this case a temporal and spatial forecast...

forte928:

not complicated - there are just a lot of interrelated calculation points for several TFs at least the matrix turns out 4*4

I wonder what TFs? Or are they not constant?

waitra:
Nah, that's nothing at all. Let the author himself answer, if Forte knows something really interesting, now we will find out :-)

That one day we should systematize our experience, decompose everything and draw specific conclusions from that systematization, because all of us have experience, but it is piled into one big heap))))