EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 796

blo0ds:
I think it's going to bounce back a little bit, and then I'm going to go up

Is that what you think is a small pullback?

forte928:

Is that what you consider a small setback?

It's microscopic these days:)))

strangerr:

Microscopic by today's standards:)))

for tics doesn't count as such

Something's slow on the bounce, maybe a different model?

The Greek bond placements seem to have gone well, there are rumours that the ECB is buying Irish bonds and if so, the Euro is on its way to the top. Not sure how fast they will eat it up :/

waitra:
They are not in a hurry to roll it back, maybe another model?

Let's have some more fun here while the Americans figure it out)))

strangerr:

We'll have some more fun here while the Americans are figuring it out)))
Can we have a sausage schedule? :-) - What range are we talking about?

waitra:
Can I have a sausage schedule? :-) - What range do we mean?

So Forte has already posted, though I am assuming a pullback to 1.3870-80.

There may not be a rollback.....

this is the most suitable example to understand that fundamental news is essentially informational confirmation of the movement that occurs in the future - the price is always in a balance - in the absence of news or any reasons, we observe a flat with a slight speculative fluctuation ... in the case of upcoming news reversal occurs but this reversal is predetermined in the older TF, which determines a long-term trend in the pair's behavior - this leads to its move to the boundaries of the channel - what generates the following results If a trend oscillator tries to display a picture of its behavior on a certain area, we may observe its fluctuations as a complex wavy fluctuation...

strangerr:

Forte already showed it, but I think the pullback to 1.3870-80.

I showed the chart with the channel H3 (green), it looks like the price will behave on a pullback when H4 changes, and then the main move is up ... the spring is stretched - so it will go down. The price cannot go up without creating an imbalance, which leads to the formation of a damped oscillating process (did you study physics?)... then a new impulse - the system kick-start... so, the damped oscillating processes occur permanently in the market, leading to a complex damped oscillating process...