EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 578

basile:
the targets are 1.35-36, but the engine may take too long))))) we may test the highs a few more times..... it's going to be 1.4150-1.38, maybe until november 3....

it would be good, because 1.6 scares us,

we don't need to go that high

strangerr:
Are all of us extinct, or are we holding bai?)))

My multicurrency is in the Baja, probably the EURUSD will close with a pullback loss (I mean the downward trend), but I hope this loss will not do bad things because I have a lot of other pairs in work ...

But yes, EURUSD is going down, if the dollar index corrects, and if it doesn't, it's a flat, but it's not going up, that's for sure...

Damn, I can't insert a picture, it shows the word "Image" in an empty frame, I insert it as a file...

no use, am I the only one with these glitches?

Attempt number 2:

hooray!!!, got it.

Stranger, you've disappeared again like yesterday, is there server migration work today too?

You should have been warned by what banner:((((

Nobody died out =)

The forex director is hunting me =) This is the third pendente in a row, it is accurate to a pixel and quickly runs to the stop. Seriously, I am waiting for the end of the flat, but I cannot decide on the corridor boundary.

12:00pm EUR ZEW Economic Sentiment 1.8 -2.0 4.4

here's the jump, I wonder what's next

Hi all! Who can explain what's going on with the forum. Is there a 578 or 579 page load?

I suggest we consider the option of a CDT...

Garic:
Hi all! Who can explain what's going on with the forum. Is there a 578 or 579 page load?

The forum has been moving from the old site to the new one for two days now, I don't think they're setting it up...

rustein:

what is that turkey at the very bottom?
is it possible to use it?