EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 575

Future plans, after a slight correction back to 1.4 -1.45

the question is when it will happen before 3 november or after.......

strangerr:

Don't forget that the move up from June 7 was a correction. About Jorik and Buffett: Tell the truth and no one will believe you :)))

Why was it? It goes on - and quite briskly. I'm already "One-two-three" practising saying it.

Sorry, OHLC didn't show. Euro per dollar, diaries. Only global trend lines and levels are shown.

By the way, the trend (declining) is very weak. The trend channel boundary has not been breached, not even close to it.

RekkeR:

Who is going to the south now, only pensioners and the sick to a sanatorium with a discounted voucher. You have to go to the south in summer. Tanned women. Fruits, they see everything. The sea. Warm. Not like now.

If only to go fishing you can, of course, also in winter.

I think that even more hearty conversations can be found on forums about handicrafts, cooking, disease prevention and alternative orientation.

And not everything is that spiritual here, because many people write "I am going up to 1.4050 on Monday, I am not going south yet, what do you think?", without giving the reasons.

Thank you for not throwing tomatoes at me! I told you, I'm a beginner, and I'm just asking the opinion of the bigwigs.

tara:

Why was it? It goes on - and quite briskly. I'm already "one-two-three" practising saying it.

Sorry, OHLC didn't show. Euro per dollar, diaries. Only global trend lines and levels are shown.

By the way, the trend (declining) is very weak. The boundary of the trend channel was not broken through, the price did not even come close to it.

If you don't mind that there is a bearish takeover at your own resistance level, that the 3-wave correction is almost perfectly timed and moved, that it all happens near the 61.8 Fibonacci level from the previous fall, then have a nice trip.

Anyway, there are some clouds, it may rain)))).

I understand that many of you made a markup like Mr. Wozny's http://www.procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=15525&page=33:

I totally disagree with it and don't understand how a man who wrote a great book called "Elliott Code" could make such a markup.

Tantrik:

Pound.

At least one had a partial epiphany :))) Only this is not the end of the 3rd wave and the beginning of the 4th, this is the end of the ALL correction of the previous fall to the D.

The pound, on the other hand, still has a bit of upside potential and could jump to 1.63.

Today is a day off, for general development:

http://my-ekonomy.info/video_priceless_dollar.htm

"priceless dollar" films

strangerr:

Mona Lisa said?:)))

Nah, it's a secret indicator.)

I've been meaning to post it here, but I can't get around to it.

You can check it out here-- http://www.onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=86736

It seems that after a small correction, the euro should rise again. A very, very rough estimate gives a value of 1.45

We'll see.)

it is not recommended to trade on monday)

I'm still looking up myself