EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 573

Hi all, I'm a newbie, so don't judge me harshly and I also always need help. I like your site, heartfelt talks. I am going up to 1.4050 on Monday, not going south yet, what do you think?

Who is going to the south now, only pensioners and the sick to a sanatorium with a discounted voucher. You have to go to the south in the summer. Tanned women. Fruits, they see everything. The sea. Warm. Not like now.

If you only go fishing you can do it in winter, of course.

I think that even more hearty conversations can be found on forums about handicrafts, cooking, prevention of illnesses and unconventional orientation.

And not everything is that spiritual here, because many people write "I am going up to 1.4050 on Monday, I am not going south yet, what do you think?", without giving the reasons.

Rough outline for the coming week:

Starting Tuesday-Wednesday, heading north, but it's not yet clear how fast the climb will be, possibly very fast, with a high update on Friday (in the previous Friday's scenario), or perhaps a drag of some sort on the 2nd or 4th)))))

Anyone else have any options?

FxPro2:

It flies beautifully))))

Indeed, the picture comes out nice and crisp....

Hands are itching to buy more, and the stop loss is not bad at 1.3934, the size of only 30 p....

chepikds:

Rough outline for the coming week:

Starting Tuesday-Wednesday, heading north, but it's not yet clear how fast the climb will be, possibly very fast, with a high update on Friday (based on the previous Friday's scenario), or perhaps a drag of some sort on the 2nd or 4th)))))

Anyone else have any other options?

The rise will be swift, as will the fall afterwards. But there will be no renewal of the highs. On the m15 and H1 the targets are higher.

To RekkeR, I could give many reasons to justify the drop, but my fingers already hurt :)))

strangerr:

The rise will be quick, as will the fall afterwards. But there will be no update of the highs. On m15 and H1 the targets are higher.

RekkeR, I can give you many reasons for the drop, but my fingers already hurt:)))

In the screenshot the point "4" is not taken at the maximum, and a little bit to the right and a little bit higher:

a) so that the "goal time" is not considered as gone into oblivion,

b) I liked playing Indians as a kid,

c) my fingers hurt,

d) another reason, the meaning of which is to want money.

???

:)))

chepikds, I do agree with your prediction, only mine is not so much down:

Surgeon's Indicators .

NEKSUS_:
Please tell me what the tricky tic-tac-toe wrenches are????

Guys, at least until the end of the year forget about the arrows above 1.42, it will save your depo :)))