EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 572

Thank you.

1.3980 now.

torgus:
What a wonder shaitan machine! Give me the link to download it. Ali how?
There's no link, it's not in the wild. I have my own indicator. That's why I only use it for personal purposes and put my predictions on this forum :

Thank you.

1.3980 now.

Let's see if the targets work out over the weekend

strangerr:

Again I disagree with the machine: a move above 1.41 is entirely possible, but the low was already there and from there it's down to the end of the year, try to run it for the next two and a half months.

on the daily chart there is no exact reference point yet, but this is what it shows, believe it or not... believe it or not,

By the way, an acquaintance of mine sent me the forecast, it's very interesting:

SEVER11:
there is no exact point of reference for the diaries yet, but this is what the moment shows, believe it or not... believe it or not,

believe it or not, I have a final target of 1.1550.

strangerr:

This I believe, I have the final target 1.1550.
So, let's go again on Monday at 16:30 and go south if nothing changes ;0)) If our predictions come true, you and I should probably change our profiles, otherwise...

Any traders here working at Saxobank?

Noterday:
Any traders here working at Saxobank?

I think it's Tantrik.

strangerr:

My way, Tantrik.
Thank you!

strangerr:

Target around 1.4090, this will be wave B of correction on the H1 tf.

Hi, thanks for the tip. Here: https://c.mql4.com/forum/2010/10/MetaTradero5.png, isn't there a pivot point and top of an inverted head at (V)? thanks...