EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 521

RekkeR:
You were right about the SL.

No - opening a trade when the price crosses the trendline from above, not below.

AlexSTAL:

Dear Stranger!

What do you say to such an abstraction?

The rushing 5 didn't wait, they took the targets right away :)

BoraBo:

The hurried 5 didn't wait, they took the targets right away :)

Beautiful abstraction :))) And the wolf target down worked instantly.

The consolation is that so far we are wobbling below the waterline of my order.....

RekkeR:

Was there a limit? Just took it as a stop loss. You think you're overreacting. There are Morzhov's bots, crawling after the price with SellStop and BuyStop. On the news, like today, that's good.

Tired of these tsunamis, though.

I've got to quit the shady business of currency trading and go like all the normal people to trade corn on the bucket. To indices.

:)))

It wasn't, it's dangerous to put a pause on a wolf: you have to see how the candle closed, whether it broke the trend line or pierced it.

You want to try your hand at the commodities market?)

The yen went up against the resource currencies on the unemployment figures, the dollar was not affected, so it's not a safe haven, which suggests...

There will be a raffle at the end of the hour I think....

RekkeR:

Was there a limit? Just took it as a stop loss. You think you're overreacting. There are Morzhov's bots, crawling after the price with SellStop and BuyStop. On the news, like today, that's good.

Tired of these tsunamis, though.

I've got to give up the shady business of currency trading and go to trade corn on the bucket, like all normal people. To indices.

:)))

So we will be as bad as ever and you will enjoy life with a healthy psyche?:)))))

Northbound, I think it's going to be choppy until the end of trading, by the way, how's the news coming out already?????

nikelodeon:
Northbound, I think it's going to be choppy until the end of trading, by the way, how's the news coming out already?????

an hour and a half ago, things are bad again in the america...