EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 517

RekkeR:

Alexander, don't you want to put the breakdown figures by waves, at least the biggest ones, as you see on this screenshot? Here before the last vertical blue line there was also a reversal. and the price crawled and crawled up from 1.27 to 1.33. Maybe nothing significant will happen now?

That's what I wrote, not a reversal but a pullback...

Down so far.... At least there is no upward signal yet...

Lots of news tonight, anything can happen.

The eurik could even make new highs on the news...

But of course we should short it on Monday.

The correction should be deep in the daily markets, and then the growth will go up to 1.43.

The depth of the correction is still approximate, but probably at 1.3440.

I may correct these figures in the course of time.

In short, the shorts are on Monday. Or may be, I will put in position today after 19.00 MSK.

I went out of the longs.

Galina:

Lots of news tonight, anything can happen.

The eurik could even make new highs on the news...

But of course we should short it on Monday.

The correction should be deep in the daily markets, and then the growth will go up to 1.43.

The depth of the correction is still approximate, but probably at 1.3440.

I may correct these figures in the course of time.

In short, the shorts are on Monday. Or may be, I will put in position today after 19.00 MSK.

I went out of the longs.

Madam Galina, hi, I totally agree with you on this one, except for the pose:)))

=))))

G7 meeting today?????

strangerr:

Madame Galina, Hi, this time I completely agree with you, but I do not understand about the pose :)))

Greetings :)

In short...

Short in the evening or on Monday, with an approximate target of 1.3440.

Then a continuation of the rise to about 1.43.

About the position: I am in longs on the yen to the quid from the low around 1.2570, I wrote earlier about it.

And I also opened longs on the Aussie Jew from 1.2720, also from the very bottom and I still hold this long.

Noterday:
G7 meeting today?????

yes today

Also today the number of new jobs.

Or maybe it's stupid because my signal is down???? Ha ha ha.... made me laugh......

When there's nothing else to do, look at the tics :) It's another thing to watch forever, after fire, water and starry skies.....