What did you mean by correction of the previous downtrend

strangerr:

I'll say more: the higher the 3rd......

then.........?

Ekonom:
What about the turkey?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9372

RekkeR:

On the Navozik, I am talking about the 5th Wolf point on n1 and there is a larger one on the daily, which is also the 5th.

On the euro I am talking about the third and fourth wolf point.

On the 5 woof point on the euro it looks like it has gone through five waves of the EV. Is it a sell?

To confirm the further growth the Euro should surely break through 1.3870 and get at least to 1.3970, and then the correction will be less in pips than the previous correction on the daily chart.

NikT_58:

To confirm the further rise the EUR has to break through 1.3870, to hit at least 1.3970, and then the correction. And the correction will be smaller in pips than the previous one on the daily chart.

Crowd has warmed up

RekkeR:

In my opinion, now is the state of that uncertainty, when the downfall should have already happened, but all the time or something interferes, or someone wants more and more. And to think of some round numbers or marks is on the verge of unrealizable fantasies, to catch an entrance is realistically possible only:

1. by trial and error at every opportunity,

2. unless it's Monday.

3. eating poop,

If two of the above points coincide, the dream is in your pocket.

I will poke at warrants on occasion for now. In principle, it is possible to draw an analogy with a lottery, "who gets a pack of tickets ... " he's got a better chance. Although there are costs.

Before you "Poke", you have to think first. There's already one who's "Poked" before. And then there's the stops. And I'm not calling for anything, I'm just saying as I see it.

RekkeR:

Yes we are interested in the AO turkey with lanterns that Yurchenko has, we have already played the gallows.

And springs. :))) Thanks for that too!

These are indicators for trading the Bill Williams system!

yurchenko:
These are indicators for Bill Williams trading!
Anyone interested, please send me a message