EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 491

strangerr:
Yes, no, they're in contemplation:)))
plus the more experienced listen to what they have to say))))

SEVER11:
It's like you and me strangerr are the only ones here... and the rest of the forum's been cutting forex...

Rolling back in the fourth. I think the rollback will be shallow...

SEVER11:
It's as if you and I strangerr are the only ones here ... and the rest of the forum is haircutting the forex

I made my forecast on Saturday, I can only add that today the daily candle should close below 1 3610 and tomorrow's candle should close below 1 3550 and the South Korea should have 13000 at least.

strangerr:
?????

how do you calculate the scale? for drawing arcs?

dentraf:

How do you calculate the scale? To build arcs?
I don't calculate anything: I open a chart with the desired timeframe, stretch the Fibo from the last significant maximum to the minimum or vice versa and that's it. If I calculate it on purpose, it will be a fitting.

strangerr:
I don't calculate anything: I open a chart with the desired timeframe, stretch the Fibo from the last significant maximum to the minimum or vice versa and that's it. If I calculate on purpose, it would be a fitting.

I do not agree with you, it shows one thing on a 4:3 square monitor, and something completely different on a 16:9 monitor, that's why you need the zoom

dentraf:

I don't agree with you there, on a 4:3 square monitor it shows one thing, and on a 16:9 one thing, that's why you need the scale.
To prevent it from displaying differently, there is a fixPicture function in the indicator settings, the default is false, reset to true.

strangerr:
To prevent it from showing different things, there is a fixPicture function in the indicator settings, the default is false, move it to true.

in the settings there is a parameter Namber2SetBar what is this parameter?

dentraf:

in the settings there is a parameter Namber2SetBar what is this parameter?
3,5,8,13 etc. The number of bars by which the movement is calculated. Guys, I myself just downloaded this indicator the day before yesterday and look at it as a toy, no more, the most accurate calculations only manually.

olivero:

Rolling back in the fourth. I think the pullback will be shallow...

I still think the 4 will end up around 1.3330.