EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 401

93408:

Hi. Sorry for the question... I'm new to forex... but I lost 50% of my deposit :(

So has the euro gone up from 1.2660 now?

How far up?

Don't play for real money now, only demo... read the forums, it's interesting and informative, but don't follow the advice on real money... only on demo.

sever30:

Don't play for real money now, only demo... read the forums, it's interesting and informative, but don't follow the advice on real money... Only on demo.
I agree, you have to use your head. I don't know how to do it, but I'm not sure how to do it. I did not think with my head and entered at 1.2893 to profit.

rensbit:
I agree that you have to think with your head. And about the demo, you can wait for the whole movement. I was thinking with my head and I entered at 1.2893 into the trade.

That was a piece of advice to a beginner... There will be many more "moves" and trends in his life :)

rensbit:
I agree that we should use our heads. I'm afraid to log it, i think i should use my brain. I did not think with my head and I entered at 1.2893 in the bull.

I also entered the trade at 1.2784. But it blew out the stop at 1.2816 :(

And then I just missed the traffic... probably out of fear. Here.

and now it's going up. I put a stop from the short at 1.2665 to 1.2733... but I'm afraid to enter the log. (((((((

sever30:

that was advice for a newcomer... There will be many more "moves" and trends in his life :)
There will be, but "only the brave will conquer the seas" (c)

93408:

1.2784 I also got into the seals. But it blew out the stop at 1.2816 :(

And then I just missed the traffic... Probably out of fear.

I've been communicating with a trader, he's been giving part of his earnings and withdrawal from the handicap to the church... He said that when paired with the Almighty, trading goes better:)

rensbit:
There will be, but "only the brave conquer the seas" (c)

"Patience and hard work will do it all" (c)

Dear connoisseurs, do I understand correctly that if NOW does not pass 1.2720, it will start to draw a triangle and turn up around 1.2682?

Sorry for the stupid questions.... I am just learning

Breaking through 1.2730 will open the road to 1.2740-60, and from here we will fly to 1.2630... Personally, I'm already in the tank, if it goes lower, I'll add...

I'm looking up for now.