EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 373

gip: And on the subject of guessing I agree, it's not the business of guessing.

If you don't assume assumption, all you have to do is dig, dig and dig again. Pits. Paper pits are fine.

Since you have the support of those you previously thought to be beneath you in intelligence, it means they have realised you were wrong.

Another test not passed, the aikyu graph does not tend south, he is clearly better off at rest. Explanation - was wrong about your intelligence.

RekkeR:
If you are supported by people you used to think were beneath you in terms of intelligence, then they have realised you were wrong.
There is no shame in being wrong.

There's no shame in being wrong, I agree, but it's nicer when you're right:)))

Did you even close sales before you clashed?))

gip:
Offtopic is a guessing game.

What's not to like good levels one way.

Flex:

You write on your avatar that you have emptied more than you have earned, I would give advice to give the money to an orphanage, if in half a year as they say not fate

I will decide for myself whom and where to give my money. I am still just learning FOREX, and I am learning on a real account, and I do not think that this is stupid. Students pay money for the studies, a lot of money (at least in our country), it calls an investment in their future. I will think about the avatar. I like the idea. It would be good for those who have a strong sense of herd. ))))

darka7:
I will decide for myself whom and where to give my money. I am still just learning FOREX, and I am learning on a real account, and I do not think that this is stupid. Students pay money for the studies, a lot of money (at least in our country), it calls an investment in their future. I will think about the avatar. I like the idea. It would be good for those who have a strong sense of herd. ))))
It's your case, right, and I learned that way, though I don't know why, because there is a demo :)))

I agree with darka7. on the demo as it is not very. no excitement or adrenaline. no matter how you slice it, a real is a real. (although you can work on cent accounts)

strangerr:
That's your business, right, and that's how I learned, though I don't know why, because there's a demo :)))
+1
Other than real, everything is wrong (including cents real). A different psychology.

andreika:
I would have to agree with darka7.

This is not roulette or an extreme sport, if there is excitement or adrenaline rush when making trades, it is not good.

I'm waiting for a pullback of 30 pips and then I buy more.

strangerr:
That's your business, right, and that's how I learned, though I don't know why, because there's a demo :)))
There's no such thing as demo money, it's self-deception...Just like there's no such thing as demo sausage:)))