EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 332

ULAD:

Everybody's good at throwing phrases:))

If you're a man and not a slob, say so. I guess there's nothing to say? I'd like to:)))

Are you stupid or what...

===

No offence...

I wouldn't mind going down to 1.24 or lower, because I'm not the only one with bai :)))

As for the forecasting, we will talk when I will be smoking for the next 3-4 months, turning the terminal on just to see how much the account has increased, and gentlemen like Svinozavr will "catch" the movement

About Swin, in case anyone doesn't know:

1. It seems to work like an EA, it doesn't need to 'catch' movements with its hands. But as the details are not known, it remains unclear whether it is full automatic or semi-automatic.

2. In essence, he has already clearly described his approach - he found a certain set of parameters that do not change when the trend is going on or change within a certain range. He waits for some movement, enters based on it and keeps his positions as long as the parameters are in the range. Most probably something based on stochastics, volumes, volatility. The details are of course not available. You may read his posts.

3. Two floors and three fridges is not a bird with tits.

4. Geographically fixed. Reasons are unknown. Probably can't stay away from fridges for long.

5. Politically sympathetic to communists. Or at least one communist :)

6. Doesn't retain his memory before a beer.

7. Doesn't communicate in a constructive way, there is no time, you know, age, and the girls are distracting :)

I personally feel less and less inclined to visit this thread because of the constant arguments.

Из-за постоянных выяснений отношений лично у меня все меньше и меньше желания заходить на эту ветку.

I've figured out how to solve this problem

gip:

I've figured out how to solve this problem

So tell me.

sever30:

GBP/bucks buy 1.56018, TP 1.56295, SL 1.55203; sell 1.55203, TP 1.54868, SL 1.56018

TP

RekkeR:
Are you looking at the pound's higher tf? I think it's been going where Stranger wants Eurochka to go for a while now.

He's not dragging, what will happen to the Euro in its first wave was described on page 321 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page321

so we're just watching what was predicted... but if you put in a Gann fan, it's interesting stuff...

These are the thoughts...

RekkeR:

The caravan is still unstoppable, no matter how much the gopher squeaks. Let's try to figure out where who came out of the weeks, then, shall we?

The end of the cycle does not mean a change of trend