EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 331

Yes, it's true.

Svinozavr on the walk is cool :(

Volodya, what's crazy about it?

That people are not aware of what they are doing? Predicting the snow that fell last year?

Yeah... And they think it's gonna fly?

Svinozavr:

Volodya, what's crazy about it?

That people are not aware of what they are doing? Predicting the snow that fell last year?

Yeah... And they think it's gonna fly?

Everyone has their own way to success. Some earn it right away=luck. Some work hard=professional.

I'd like to see the style of your work to compare.

Any picture with a graph would make sense.

Made the following trades:

eurodollar - buy 12635 take 12728

GBPdollar - buy 15499 take 15617

I don't place lots, I will enter lots under certain conditions.

I don't put out pictures as I am testing my TS.

While I am writing, I put the lock on the pound at 15472, with stop at 15481.

ULAD:

Everyone has their own path to success. Some earn it right away=luck. Some work their way to success.

I would like to see the style of your work to compare.

You can have a picture with a graphic of any kind and it will all make sense.

We're already on a first-name basis... Okay. We're gonna have a drink on this... what's it called... bruderstaff...

))) You'll get around...

Svinozavr:

We're already on a first-name basis... Okay. We're gonna drink to this... what's it called... Bruderstaff...

))) You'll be fine...

If you've had a drink, go to bed.
The style of your dialogue allows me to respond to "you". Sorry if I offended the persona:)))))

I don't mind being on a first-name basis.

But... ))) For starters, I was the one to suggest it, wasn't I?

Ha. I'm not surprised at anything here anymore - you guys are weird... What are you catching there? Eura? Well, down there. Catch...

н

On the H4, the diverter is drawing, but it's not so easy to jump out of the red channel. The challenge.

Svinozavr:

I don't mind being on a first-name basis.

But... ))) For starters, I was the one to suggest it, wasn't I?

Ha. I'm not surprised at anything here anymore - you guys are weird... What are you catching there? Eura? Well, go down. Catch...

Phrases everyone is a master of throwing:))

If you're a man and not a swagger on the case say so. I don't seem to have anything to say? I would like to:)))

ULAD:
н

On the H4, the diverter is drawing, but it's not so easy to jump out of the red channel. A challenge.

Well - this screen should be a thought-provoking experience for those who have long been bored.