EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 330

gip:

Or the detsadovs? The latter are in season before the first bell.

I'm just a beginner (like everyone else around). i started out with a real account, i've been dealing with my own opinion, but i'm not listening to others'. i was just curious, that's all (in case i've missed something :)).

I myself have a buy since Friday at 1.2697 ))))

I realised that my question was off the mark, frames and objectives are different for everyone ))

Vnvslv:

I'm just a beginner (like everyone else around). i started in real time, i keep my depo for a year))). i have my own opinion, but i listen to the voice of others. i just wondered why i buy, that's all (i might have missed something :)).

I still have a buy from Friday at 1.2697 :))

I have an opinion, but it's not a childish one, I am just a beginner (everyone has one).

ok .... i'm going to bed now because i started to write something wrong "can shake seriously at this level" ..... bye everyone

strangerr:

It is supposed to be like this, and we will see, but it is safer to buy because the downward movement can end at any moment, but the upward one will definitely.

It may well be a test of 1.2730+-, and then down to 1.24. If they would go to 1.22, that would be a nice picture))))

GBP/bucks buy 1.56018, TP 1.56295, SL 1.55203; sell 1.55203, TP 1.54868, SL 1.56018

Guys.

Have you tried playing the trend? No?

It's very simple.

Instead of sitting and waiting for the losses due to your crazy ideas, averaging, trying to hide the sand in your head (or vice versa? - is not important))), locking the position, or assume that the direction is right (who says???), and at the end there will be stars in our street,

Wouldn't it be easier just to play within the CONTEXT that the market dictates to you?

Nah, it's not easier for you. It's not the money you're after. It's what...

What?

Well, okay... Mathematicians and other enthusiasts I can still understand - creative people. But you? 10th grade at best?

Keep walking...

RekkeR:

Pyotr, post a screenshot, what timeframe you have and which way the trend is going.

Show these users how to work!

He can't do anything, he's just a well-read, erudite guy who wants to assert himself.

sever30:

he can't do anything, he's just a well-read, erudite man who wants to assert himself

I already said in context - "don't swim beyond the buoys!"

And yet ALL the Inductors have said that too...

And only Friedman's threshold prevents you from seeing the obvious.

This is what Grun (Peter) is ranting about.

;)

RekkeR:
Are you looking at the pound's higher tf? I think it's been going where Stranger wants to take Eurochka for a while now.

The TF is irrelevant. I don't know where it's going, and it doesn't need to, as there are two opposing targets.

sever30:

He can't do anything, he's just a well-read, erudite man who wants to assert himself

Yeah. I was just out for a walk...

That's funny.

It's your problem, not mine. And until you figure that out, you're gonna have euro-jusd, rumors, intrigue, investigations...

Good luck...