EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 277

vinni:

Friday the 13th, I think there will definitely be something.

Truly, I say the earth will collide with the celestial axis.

strangerr:
The next serious level is 1.2650, but it's very rare for price to go through a cycle and a half without a correction, so I'll stick to my opinion.

and how do you find out the cycle distance?

olivero:
Sales closed...
I also closed yesterday .... eh sorry for the demo account
http://www.umis.ru/services/additionally/trader_contest/contest/contest1008?&start=0
12 1122561
Moldova, Republic of
Balti

odiseif:
I closed yesterday too .... eh sorry for the demo account
http://www.umis.ru/services/additionally/trader_contest/contest/contest1008?&start=0
12 1122561
Moldova, Republic of
Balti

It is important to determine until when the trend is going on and hold the position... the best thing about the flat is to work in this channel, to ride the hill...

odiseif:
I closed yesterday too .... eh sorry for the demo account
12 1122561
Moldova, Republic of
Balti

Olivero closed the sales on time.

The cycles are calculated according to Gunn.

forte928:

If it were real, I would have been satisfied with the report with 100% trades and deposit raised... I do not choose pairs and entries by hand.
i would have had enough with the report ......7 trades 100% deposit raised .... i don't know how you calculate time but my data says it's a flat .... that's why i closed everything .... i got disappointed with Forte's timing ..... i don't know how you do it but my data says you're wrong.my timing was right for the eu and it was the 5th at 03:00 . and this period is not taken from the realm of fantasy zones and fibo-cottles. although the pair tried to pull stops off overnight, but here's the result .... because it went over 300 pips yesterday, i don't know what to think, is it a correction or the road to 1.5 ....

strangerr:

Olivero closed the sales on time.

The cycles are calculated according to Gunn.

to be honest i don't understand how you do it ..... because you just need to change timeframe or chart scale and the angle immediately changes..... i think the safest thing is manual tightening of lines ..... the same goes for these Fibo zones .....the fibo zones on the daily chart and put a vertical line on one line of these zones, then change the timeframe to hourly and you'll see what the fuck you get ... the vertical line is where it was given the date and time and the fibo line is in a completely different place

odiseif:
i would have had enough of the report ......7 trades 100% deposit raised .... i choose pairs and entries not by gut feeling .... and my data on the smaller time periods indicating a flat .... that's why i closed everything .... i can disappoint you Forte by time ..... i do not know how you calculate time, but my data shows you deeply mistaken.my timing was right for the eu and it was the 5th at 03:00 . and this period is not taken from the realm of fantasy zones and fibo-cottles. although the pair tried to pull stops off overnight, but here are the results .... because yesterday it went over 300 pips I do not know what to think, is it a correction or the road to 1.5 ....
I reckon that after correction (down) the road will be to 1.42-43.

strangerr:
I calculate that after a correction (downwards) the road will be towards 1.42-43.
I wonder, once Forte started talking about the importance of the determination, what will he tell us, until when this correction will take place and to what level will .... take it to buy or to sell the Euro?

GBP/bucks buy 1.57078, TP 1.57353, SL 1.55650; sell 1.55650, TP 1.55312, SL 1.57078