EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 212

sever30:

Closed on the TP.
Accuracy is surprising, underwhelming on the figure. He's a Voroshilovian marksman. :) In fact, it's a chicken by the grain.

sever30:

Accuracy may surprise you (it never fails to surprise me)

I'm totally shocked...... good for you........ sorry I don't trade the pound........

Vizard:

I'm totally shocked...... good for you........ sorry i don't trade the pound........

not a good guy, but a dumbass... I made a system for the pound, and not a bad one, judging by the history, but I lost it on the yen. Can anyone tell me why I - a seemingly normal person - would trade on the yb when I SHOULD have traded the pound (the system)?

leman:
Accuracy is surprising, an understatement on the figure. A Voroshilov's arrow. :) Actually, it's a chicken by the grain.

there's another plan... When the goal is reached, move it to b/y and TP to the second level, but ... often the price picks the first one and returns ... then it often takes it to b/y. So it's up to you to decide...

Who's with me on the third wave? :)

rensbit:

Who's with me on the third wave? :)

is your DC server open at the weekend? :) Aren't you afraid of being left with an open order at the weekend?

sever30:

not a good guy, but a dumb guy... I made a system in the pound and judging by the history it was not bad, but I lost it in the eu. The system has a good history and I lost by losing money.

)))) herd instinct...euros + agitation ....... nothing wrong with winning back the pound.... you recognized your mistake=best profit...all imho.....

IgorM:

Is your DC server open at the weekend? :) Aren't you afraid of being left with an open order at the weekend?

By my calculations, the third wave (M5) should end about an hour before the close of trading

P.S. If not before

sever30:

not a good guy, but a dumb guy... I made a system on the pound and judging by the history it was not bad, but I lost it on the yen. The question is, why do I seem to be a reasonable guy who should have traded the yb when I should have traded the pound (system)?
I have a similar story - if I'd stayed with the yen it would have been OK! I'm in the pound, aussie, canadian.... And the last loss I made was on the eu. I`ve got a trailing stop and take profit (my position was in plus) and I`ve been away on a business trip for 2 days. And there I remembered that I had not linked orders.....

Told you I wouldn't let the pound go above my regression until I got my 10 points )))