EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 210

gip:
Gold fell because the Euro was bought back from 1.28. There were no strong movements in the Yen today. A correction would have either led to a strong yen drop or would have been applied when the yen rose strongly.
On the Euro, there were no trades at all. Because they didn't know what would happen to the dollar. They had to cut gold in panic, because they were afraid of declining. The yen is not going up now.

he's got my regressions and he's not going to let go any further ....my))))

Tantrik:
Еврой - вообще не торговали. Потому что незнали что будет с долларом. А золото скинули в панике - боялись снижения. Йена и сейчас стоит не растёт.

Do you have any basis for that opinion? I understand that the combinations could be anything, but these yen feints would somehow show up, and there are no signs.

gip:
Do you have any basis for that opinion?
if it's for me, i think they'll start selling .....

Yes, it's been a long time since such a brazen swindle. Trishka probably didn't buy in time, so he asked for a small cut.

gip:

Do you have any basis for that opinion? I understand that the combinations could be anything, but these Yen feints would show up somehow, and there are no signs.

Look at the chart of the Yen - it has stopped rising. They are selling in portions - when the yen rises. (From what I am told - they used to intervene with large amounts and the exchange rate would drop 100-150 pips and they were afraid to just trade with the Yen). It was on the news about the Japs. And you could see on the EUR chart that it is not traded by the big players (most likely Europe and hedge speculators). And now the yen is not going up the dollar is going down. And the eurev starts to draw Elliott waves again - go for it! Good luck!

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/DXY - index

Igor, all markets are interconnected. Well, two transactions, one lasting two days and the other lasting two hours, cannot be directly related. The euro and gold transactions are related, the movement in gold directly started when the euro fell and immediately when gold fell, the euro started rising. It is obvious.

I was still reading the news this morning and posted the link

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20100722-711492.html[hash]articleTabs%3darticle

I have been watching gold and the dollar index all day while trading the euro and am very happy with the trading today

that's a great swing!!!

gip:
Igor, all markets are interconnected. Well, two transactions, one lasting two days and the other lasting two hours, cannot be directly related. The euro and gold transactions are related, the movement in gold directly started when the euro fell and immediately when gold fell, the euro started rising. It is obvious.
If you do not know what the reason is and you just look for waves, you are dead. The euro/gold, the euro/silver, the euro/dollar - gold fell, the gold/dollar fell - why? The Euro was not traded because some hedge fund of 5-10 billion was swallowed by the Japs. These coordinated actions prove that markets and people are connected! Japs kicked back and the yen faltered - a hundred pips up - a hundred down - master is the master.