EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 116

Bye, good luck to everyone...

Good luck and profits to us all...bye...

Yes, the eu targets are not even visible on the horizon, I put a TP of 1.2170 on my sells yesterday, but today I think it will go much lower, after calculating and mulling it over.

Ah, I'm not petty. For now, that's what I'm suggesting.

strangerr:
Да, цели по евре не видны даже на горизонте, поставил вчера тп 1.2170 на свои селлы, но сегодня все просчитав и обмозговав, думаю, что уйдет она намного ниже.

But that's if further declines start, then yes, judging by the patterns we are heading for another very big wave.

But for that scenario to work, something would have to happen for the price to break through 1.19.

I think that the dynamics of July will be decisive, during the month we will see where we are going.

gip:

But that's if further declines start, then yes, judging by the patterns we are heading for another very big wave.

But for that scenario to work, something would have to happen for the price to break through 1.19.

I think that the dynamics of July will be decisive, during the month we will see where we are going.

Colleague! Take a look at my sketch, please. I think I am not mistaken in the graphical construction of the Eurodollar "move". And hence, the dynamics are SIGNIFICANTLY earlier defined. The debate today is about the depth of the current zigzag median (W1). But it is argued by those traders who do NOT want to analyse the higher timeframes. The thumbnail clearly shows both high and low channels within the specified timeframe. I kindly invite you to visit my forum. Regards.

gip:

I think the dynamic of July will be decisive and we will be able to see where the price has moved during the month.

And also.... As for 1.19... This is the support level (SP) of the uptrend channel as part of the pair's movement on the weekly chart. On my sketch it is marked in green. But! We have long since started the downward movement.... Already MORE than half a year we are in another channel. I have it marked in brown. If you look at the targets..., it is necessary to IGNORE 1.19! In this case the target will be - 1.12/1.13. Besides! There is also "drawn" Phiba = 61.8%. These two factors indicate that my prediction is correct.

basoon:
Colleague! Look at my sketch, please. I think I was not mistaken in the graphical construction of the "move" of the Eurodollar. And consequently, the dynamics is defined SIGNIFICANTLY earlier. The debate today is about the depth of the current zigzag median (W1). But it is argued by those traders who do NOT want to analyse the higher timeframes. The thumbnail clearly shows both high and low channels within the specified timeframe. I kindly invite you to visit my forum. Regards.

Show me your full orders on the real, then statements like "the dynamics are determined SIGNIFICANTLY earlier" will be worthy of attention :)

---

By the way, I'm not a "colleague" yet, I cannot trade "manually" and I cannot call myself a full-fledged trader. And having communicated with the authors of all those predictions for decades to come, I don't want to become a "colleague" :) I'd rather be a modest Forex "Operator" :)))

gip:

"Colleague", show me your full orders on the real, then statements like "the dynamics are determined SIGNIFICANTLY earlier" will be worthy of attention :)

The orders you show to the public are either "beggars" or idiots. I am a professional. That's the first thing. Two: I'm here to advise, not to brag.

As they say now: "Democracy". I want to listen, I want to do it myself, I want to "cheat". Open the archive of my website and trace the dynamics of the forecasts. I am NOT selling anything (expert advisors, indicators, forecasts). I am satisfied with what I earn by trading. Do you want? - Use my forecasts. If you do not want? - Show me the Fig (in the monitor).

No hard feelings.

If you are a professional, you can show orders. If you are a professional, people show their trades calmly. Well, if you are a professional analyst, what does that have to do with "colleague"?

---

I'm sure strangerr, Vizard, Noterday (and everyone else in this thread showing their trading) are not idiots or beggars :)