EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 115

It's not just the demo stuff that happens.

and a few pips short of the target today... So on Monday. or a reversal at 1.52036 (no spread) with a target at 1.52319

sever30:

and a few pips short of the target today... So on Monday. or a reversal at 1.52036 (no spread) with a target at 1.52319

what a precision... I'm amazed... And what was the move on the position in pips...?

Vizard:

That's pretty accurate... I'm impressed... What's the move on the pose in pips...?

always different... From 10pp to 45pp. Every day there are new targets, but the stop loss is always 2-3 times the take. The accuracy of this one is amazing, maximum 2 reversals in 2 years, I haven't looked any further.

Everyone's bragging about his own TS, so I think mine will be too.

RekkeR:
You're as petty as a retired old lady and as pedantic as Gip. Why don't you set a target with an allowance of five points? Or open a bigger order and close it earlier.

:)))) I tried to work with my system with 50 entries and only today I caught a loss because of these mulipusy sub-items, I need an automatic system to adjust my settings.

I'm not petty, honestly :)

sever30:

It's always different... from 10pts to 45pts. Every day there are new targets, but the stop loss is always 2-3 times the take. Accuracy itself is amazing, maximum 2 reversals in 2 years, didn't look any further.

Everyone's bragging about their TCs, so I think mine would be a good one.

If your TS works like that throughout its history (at least 9-10 years) - then kudos... I have nothing to brag about... max 1000 p a year... + drawdowns are plentiful... all in all, it sucks... if you consider a possible daily move of up to 200 euros...))

Vizard:

Well, if your ts is working like that throughout history (9-10 years at least) - then kudos... I have nothing to brag about ... a maximum of 1000 points a year ... + drawdowns are not bad ... it's all rubbish ... if you consider the possible daily move of the euro to 200 ...))

In 9-10 years, the manual count is self-defeating. I dared to do it for 2 years, I'm covered in sweat.

You don't need to brag, your potential is evident in your posts...

RekkeR:
One-two-three technology ?

A 1-2-3 pattern? No. Ranges, mid-ranges, averages... what counts as a range and how to average is something everyone chooses for themselves. The targets I've marked, the price has been moving for 144 days. But anyway, it's not what you think...

sever30:

manually counting 9-10 years would be self-defeating. 2 years dared, covered in sweat.

if the last 2 years are not really good...volatility is high and whatever you put in the cp is +... Look early - in different areas (by dynamics)...for reassurance...although if it is still working you can work out a bit...

but the accuracy is amazing.... at 45 points of movement on the pose... just fine....