EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 113

I mean the yellow scenario...it's sideways...can it go up or not ? in waves exactly...crosses, indices etc...I can see that...

Vizard:

What about the waves now ?

Nah, well sell to phib levels we can now

1) just know what, the yellow scenario will have to make a three and by the main drop we will pass the phibs quite quickly.

2) Divergence with MACD should show the right scenario, yellow or green (but that's closer to the point I will say)

3) Still selling for now...Anyway, even if we go yellow there should be three waves, in the current fall even the 1st wave is not over yet, so we wait...

Will post a more detailed wave analysis for next week at the weekend.

Noterday:

Nah, well selling down to phib levels is possible now already

1) just know what, the yellow scenario will have to make a three and by the main drop we will pass the phibs quite quickly.

2) Divergence with MACD should show the right scenario, yellow or green (but that's closer to the point I'll say)

3) I am still selling for now...Anyway, even if we go yellow, there should be three waves, in the current fall even the 1st wave is not over yet, so we wait...

Will post a more detailed wave analysis for next week at the weekend.

Guys, put the Fibo levels with the price, please, so you don't have to look too closely, in the Fibo properties we write: 0.618 61.8(%$).

Noterday

Thanks, interesting...

strangerr:
I have seen many people with this chip, but I could not figure out how to do it in MT without programming it =.

Oooh! I've seen this trick with many people, but I couldn't figure out how to do it in MT not programmatically =)

How can I not add %$ manually, but when I create a new Fibo (not programmatically), it will be placed with price?

I'm looking at the daily chart and a smooth pattern is beginning to emerge... as shown a couple of days ago... that is, a couple of black candles (days) with declines... so if we close today around this level... and on Monday we stand or slightly decline (better) - but without any sudden movements... then that would mean a full short for me...

Noterday:

Oooh! I've seen this trick with many people, but could not figure out how to do it in MT not programmatically =)

And how to make it so that not to add manually %$ but so that when you create a new chip (not programmatically) is already building with the price?

Ah all .... got it =) MT will remember all this by itself =) Thanks!

Vizard:

I'm looking at the daily chart and a smooth pattern is starting to emerge...as I showed a couple of days ago...that is, a couple of black candles (days) with declines...so if we close today around this level...and on Monday we stand or slightly declined (better) - but without any sharp moves...then that would mean a full short for me...

Yes, you're right.

But I'm also waiting for a strong GEP down (if it's a real green option) and in that case something has to happen this weekend fundamentally, a PE or something else...

I don't know...I look at the current drop and still think, what if the blue option happens? After all, no serious resistance has passed yet...Therefore, I do not remove BU, I will leave all such it...

Ok, have a good weekend everyone! ;)

I'm off to the cottage! =))))))))))

And yet - green is the MAIN ;)

yeah i agree... that's why i said it was too early to talk about the fall...partly because of the cross-....