EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 104

Prival:

he doesn't trade forex. he trades stocks. there are no pairs. From my point of view, he operates very simply and efficiently. who has seen his lectures, knows.

1. always homework, find a stock in a sell list and a buy list.

2. the market has opened, look at the general movement direction (which way they went), and trade that list.

3. We don't trade the entire list at once, look for entry points with a minuscule stop and only then enter.

At the end of each week they review how, what, why, how to do better - and so gradually, starting from zero, teaching himself, he makes these three points better and better each time

the key phrase is shares...and things are more transparent there...about discipline and debriefing agree....

Two more scenarios.

My opinion - if we stumble today and the price does not drop significantly, we can expect a deeper (with suspicion of continuing a prolonged trend) "fall".

If the striking (profit taking :) is not left for the weekend and the next week - the way to the north will continue.

;)

Prival:

Larry Williams. "The Long-Term Secrets of Short-Term Trading".

My most important rule. "I believe my trade will be unprofitable... very unprofitable."

Always use stops. That's how he ends his book.

Bill Williams "trading chaos"

With all his theory he brings us to the conclusion "I can - those two words represent the confidence you have because you know ... you are in a 'no risk' position because you have so constructed your tradingstrategy to achieve that." That's him about the fifth highest level, traders who enjoy their work.

Jesse Livermore

"My experience is that the real money made from speculation was made in trades that made a profit from the start."

"I lost money when I broke my own rules, but when I followed the rules, I made money"

"Just remember, without discipline, a clear strategy and a concise plan a speculator is bound to fall into an emotional trap..."

"The one thing I regret most in my entire financial career is that I didn't pay enough attention to this rule"

Z.U. Alexey, I'm sorry, it's not really about waves, but I hope I didn't write it in vain. I hope I didn't write it in vain at all but I may come in handy for somebody. It's amazing, it all seems so simple and understandable. And at the same time it is so complicated. You go all the time as if on a spiral, returning to its own circles, and with each time, look at it somehow different, as if the third eye opens. And you start to see things in these phrases that you didn't see before...

I agree with Francus... but if he's talking about things that are repeated over a long period of history and not plucked out... like a lot of people do - they take it for a couple of years and it goes up - it's like a grail.... they wonder why it has gone down if it is a grail ))))

Regarding the statements.... Williams - I believe my trade will be unprofitable ...etc....

DANGEROUS EXPRESSION ! And for those whose psyche is not established can subconsciously cause very great harm....

Generally speaking here (to the fx and in life in general) all the more accepted Christian precept ...

DO NOT MAKE A HERO OF YOURSELF....

and people are still trying to make one or theirs... dude, it's idolatrous....

Yes, people who have worked successfully for many years - no matter what field - are truly worthy of respect ... but do not lump everyone under the same tree ....

There are many reasons - some like chubby women ... some like walkable, sophisticated ... it's the same at fx or elsewhere ... + psychology ....

everyone has a different outlook...

Prival:

This is a quote from Frankus.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://procapital.ru/showthread.php?t=15529&page=5&p=303478&highlight=%25C3%2590%25C2%25B2%25C3%2590%25C2%25BE%25C3%2590%25C2%25BB%25C3%2590%25C2%25BD%25C3%2590%25C2%25BE%25C3%2590%25C2%25B2%25C3%2590%25C2%25B8%25C3%2590%25C2%25BA[hash]post303478

"You see Vlad the trick (I'm just familiar with waveformers)-if they don't use an FA filter, they just WRITE SCENARIES (more likely, less likely - but LITERALLY SCENARIES).

And then monitor their EXECUTION (there are criteria for cancelling a scenario).

Thus, the 1.23 scenario is only VERIOUS (the dollar may not be there against the euro). The question is: What are the probabilities?

That is, NOT ANY wave trader will combine the markup and other FA thinking - it's kind of a no-go in wave trading methodology.

Simply, being at a fork, one chooses a SCENARIO and begins to follow it, HAVING the SCENARIO CANCELLATION CRITERIA. At the moment the scenario ceases to work (either having worked out completely or having been cancelled by the cancellation criterion), the person takes a profit or a loss and moves on to a different scenario (which is folded at the moment the previous one ends by drawing a new markup or by taking an alternative old one)."

TIME YOU WILL UNDERSTAND (and some will never understand) that WHERE THE INFORMATION IS TAKEN FROM (from an indicator, from a price chart by constructing from analysis of banks logic of action, etc.) - only its VARIABILITY AND RELIABILITY OF VARIABILITY IS IMPORTANT.

From here on it is my reasoning. The Elliott Theory is based on the axiom that the market has a clear structure, five waves in the direction of the main trend, three waves in the opposite direction.

1. How to prove this statement, I do not see (if you can mathematically, I would be happy to).
  2. What about the stochastic nature of the market ? if it has a rigid (unchanging structure), it doesn't make sense.
  3. why 5-3 and not another, let's say more complex 2-3-5-3-2 ?

Here you are already contradicting yourself... if at first you say (or rather agree with Francus) - that is, it doesn't matter where the information comes from - as long as it works...

then why do you demand proof ? The proof is simple - people are working - what more is needed...

Another issue is what kind of people )))) and that many just don't understand what and how they do....(about Niroba)))

FXlike:

so far only upwards: the number of amateurs in the selloff is 64%!

Where does Hip bread, the statistics, come from?

Given the general mood of expectation of a fall, the alternative is in two options. Although I'm trying to short myself, as Ms Galina has been doing all winter.

Morning forecast http://s54.radikal.ru/i143/1007/a0/e6c46c8b5572.jpg

Now:

The conditions are fulfilled. I am entering the sale on EURUSD, Stop - 1.2730.

The only thing else could be that they might not finish the 4th wave and get a very confusing irregular in it followed by a local high update in the fifth wave. In that case I will re-sell, if it will beat the stop.

http://s58.radikal.ru/i162/1007/51/33758d256158.jpg

The main option is green, blue is Alternative 1, yellow is Alternative 2.

Although I guess I'm early....It looks like the chif needs another wave down and the pound up....And only then can we go down...We'll see.

Noterday:
Although I probably went in early....It looks like chif needs one more wave down and the pound up....And only then can we go down...We'll see.

not early... we'll see 1.2620 by tonight...

Noterday:
Although I guess I'm early....It looks like the chif needs another wave down and the pound up....And only then can we go down...We'll see.

yes the bullish mood is strong...i almost got knocked out...(my breakeven with a tiny + is at the level of the white dashed line)...

The spring is nevertheless being compressed. The price is already driven to the corner of the triangle...