EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 29

I also had the pound to sell, but I feel we will renew the high locally, and then we will definitely go down...

Noterday I'm sorry, what is this interesting MASD you have, could you please post it?

Warning! Attention!

Dear Railwaymen, the recruitment of passengers for the next trip to the SOUTH!

It has been decided by resolution of the Kakofon Gorispalkom to follow the 1.36 and 6 always healthy!!!

cacophony/times.

Found it on their official website, they get together in bunches a couple of three times a year.

Yeah, what am I? What I bought it for, I sold it for!

Tarita...taritura.....ritutula.....trail....

=)

looks like the pound has got it all figured out today. congratulations, but where to fall?

Noterday:

I also had the pound to sell, but I feel we will renew the high locally, and then we will definitely go down...

I agree, there is an option in my mind that we could update the high.

Demo account 2413831 already has 251% deposit growth in 28 days. On account 2461526 so far 20% increase in ... 4 days

The margin level is 12200% and 4300% respectively (at the moment).

Still waiting for the pound and the eur. Who's in?

Folks, can you remind me which character(s) to put in µl to carry long strings? I remember two slashes in SI... or am I wrong...

For example:

Print("Minimal allowed account level in % is reached. Opening of new trades is paused before reaching the level in ", DoubleToStr(CriticalLevel,0), "%", "yyyyyyyy);

How to break the line painlessly?

Why is the strength in the euro?

The pound/USD is also unchanged, which is perhaps understandable given the strength it has recently shown, but interest in the euro is a head scratcher. The recent moves in the Sovereign Loan Default Swap have put forward the implied risk of Greece defaulting on its record levels. The problems in the eurozone are not over, clearly, yet the euro is holding up relatively well.

Why?

I'm not entirely convinced. It doesn't make much sense unless it has to do with a Greek default making it more likely that the eurozone would purge its weaker states. Anyway, I get the feeling something is in the water. (Ends kinda in the water) =)

Rumours of European Central Bank intervention in the Euro

There are unconfirmed rumours of the European Central Bank intervening in the euro.

Either right or wrong is a definite presence of impact. As mentioned in the last blog post, I had a feeling that something was wrong with today's foreign exchange moves, and that might explain things a bit.

maybe the euro.pound can clarify the situation?

overseas press

What language is that in? :))) Wouldn't you rather read it in the original?

Chester, please write it in English. This translation to Russian is quite a bit bad.