EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 27

vovan_217:
And how can it be purchased ;)

There's a private room for that. By the way, the robot went from -1130oue to +254. Total +241% in 27 days. On the second account so far +14% in 4 days.

Vizard:

that's for sure... but if we look at the eu today, we could go short in small lots on the upside... and add to the top... The EUR has two possibilities today and both are going down ... let's see ... (imho all of course)

If the first (the black option), the global decline of the euro is questionable. Who's thinking? - Will we not make new lows this week, or will we still go down the main path?

waitra:

If by the first (black option) then the global fall of the euro is called into question. Who's thinking? - We will not make new lows this week, or will we go down the main path?

Who has the main way down? many people (including wave runners) see a rise .... if for me it's going down - but it's hard to look down for a long time, it's better to look at the market... for me it's easier...

As for the black scenario or similar on n1 and below - they may not be visible on higher timeframes... so the candle spike is no more than.... (imho, of course)

Shorted a bit at the moment.... ... https://www.mql4.com/go?http://s51.radikal.ru/i131/1006/b4/a9f4f324792d.gif

ry. EUR - b.... ) ) no matter how you predict - you'll get a moose )))) (laugh))))

to Forte

I decided to try to plot fibs on different TFs to see if the pivot points appear and I started to respect you even more =)

Actually, the idea is good. All night today I was running through the history, plotted phibs, drew a line to the level, looked at another TF, also a line, went back to previous TF and that line also gave a phiba level. Of course, it is an unreal job. What I mean is you have a 50/50 forecast but it's a damn good job!

Well, in my free time I have it =) I'll be watching =)

Noterday

i respect you... i always admire people's dedication to research without showing off...

When you do not know what's going on, you may start a new study... If you do not know what's going on, you may start a new study... If you do not know what's going on, you may start a new study...

Fibo is a great tool - but I don't understand the passage of levels - it's distracting... I also watched reversal points, sometimes very strong levels - but on the early history, where the trend is sluggish or sideways

i don't see any strong patterns (levels)... or maybe i wasn't watching well... or the quotes are wrong...

Vizard:

The resonance effect occurs here (if I'm not mistaken, I'm sorry), just like if you take stochastics from different timeframes... all timeframes converge in the buy zone - sell and vice versa...

"Most market analysts use special indicators to identify areas of high or low risk for buying. These are called overbought or oversold areas. Typically, an overbought market is associated with an opportunity to sell and an oversold market with an opportunity to buy. Unfortunately, this kind of classification is more confusing than helpful in objectively assessing the market situation. "

Demark

---

In which I fully agree with him

gip:

On which I fully agree with him

I agree with both of you....considering that oscillators to watch the whole thing + on different volatility = a departure from reality...(in my opinion of course...but someone does...)

In the meantime, we'll see how it looks at 1.2175 and a stop at 1.2205-00 (but a bounce from there is possible, most likely)))))....

TP 1.2175 set today... the stop is 1.2205-00 (but a pullback is possible... it's possible)... so far it seems... we'll see...

Question for the experts =)

How likely is it that this scenario will play out?

What do you think of this cacaphony =)

I don't know, but I can see a figure like this on H4 (in the screenshot)