EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 24

forte928:

Before the pound corrects, it has to go to 1.3600, look at the previous picture... That's where the up-correction will start from.

I think so too...

Shall I start making predictions too?

-

On theweekly chart I see EURUSD rising over the next week so far. Therefore, I would not open short positions during this period.

If my indicators fail me, it means that the fall will continue after this week. But, until the weekly bar closes, these are tentative conclusions.

Noterday:

GOLD (yesterday's forecast: https://c.mql4.com/forum/2010/06/goldH4_1_small.gif)

Today:

Walking beautifully :)))

On gold is it 1229.50 MAX low for today?

Thanks for the forecast by the way)))))

Well, I hope I didn't just post it here, but that someone will make money from it.

10 ue already :)))) What is your immediate target?

Well then and my advice: look out for the euro pound. It's time to buy.

I see the first one like this, and then we need to see how exactly we will approach it.... we may push back, we may push back for a while and break through, and we may just break through =))

Just a reminder that the eu needs to break the grey line to accelerate the fall...

So...By my calculations the very same fall (quid rise) has started, so I'm putting everything in b/c (just in case) and I'd better get away from the monitor))))

Good luck and profits to all!

p.s. Although, with a quick look at the chart, thought about another retest of the local high for eu-.... maybe it has not started a big fall, but only a correction from the past growth ...

I will think about it tomorrow...