EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 21

Defeat325: I've decided to sell, too :)))
Defeat, I don't like your marking at all: where and when is it seen that the third (in quite a decent momentum!) only repeats the target of the first, which is at least 2 times longer than the third?

Mathemat:
Defeat, I don't like your marking at all: where and when is it seen that the third (in quite a decent momentum!) only repeats the target of the first, which in its turn is at least 2 times longer than the third?

it's a correcting Wolf with the formula 3-3-3-3-3...

although here's my old layout

Defeat325: so it's a corrective Wolfe with a 3-3-3-3-3 formula...
Oh, sorry, I'm not familiar with Wolf at all...

Hello everyone!

Another evening review of world markets:

Today we have coffee and cocoa (the sweet pair) sharing the top spot! Traditionally, oats are among the leaders (I'm not even quoting the classics this time).

Gold, silver and copper prices are also on the rise. But palladium and platinum have gone in different directions! Perhaps there is an arbitrage option to consider here.

Indices are in the middle zone. Nasdaq, Dow Jones and SP500 are down or up a fraction of a percent.

The franc and the pound are up - and to a lesser extent the yen and the audi. And all other currency futures, on the other hand, are flat. As did Oil & Fuel Oil.

NG strongly pleased with another drop of natural gas (I am in the sell for seasonal reasons). Sugar, on the other hand, slowed down after Friday's good rally! A pity....

Cereals are traded in different directions. We recommend selling intermarket grain spreads with the anticipated seasonal drop in corn.

Good luck to all !

Alexan:

Opened two demos to test the robot.

The first account has already increased from 2000 to 6500.
Login: 2413831
Investor password: on1mjjd
Server: Alpari demo

Second account:
Login: 2461526
Investor password: rfb8hzl
Server: Alpari-demo
Those who wish may watch on-line.

and you will be able to hold a position with -zoos??? it's good that the lot is small

GBPCAD interested,,1.52 strong resistance level ..... can pipsize a little

the canadian rogue ....

All emotions about the Canadian should be posted in the appropriate thread. Actually, yes, the Canadian is very tricky...

I've been spinning for two days and my head is spinning.

I've got a target of 0.96..... on the eu.

I don't believe it myself.