EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 20

NikT_58:
correct

look at first when the person wrote ....70 pips has moved the price from the time when the person wrote that it is the moment to settle ..... is that a good indicator?? no way

odiseif:

look first when the man wrote ....70 pips moved the price from the time when the man wrote that the time to settle ..... is that a good indicator?? no way

I remember this point perfectly, that's why I got stuck.

serii5533:

and I decided to buy gold, a little early, do you think I should close the position or let it hang

Well, if it's at breakeven, I would leave it, but it depends on how much volume you opened...If it's big, I would personally pocket the profit...

NikT_58:
correct
although ..... if a person trades on 4M then 70 pips means nothing ..... sorry to correct if you trade on 4M ... and if you trade on M15 or M5 then sorry but it's not a one minute forecast ...

Yes, I also think we should take it while there is profit, because I'm sick of being closed in the boom)))

odiseif:

look at first when the person wrote ....70 pips moved off the price when the person wrote ..... is that a good time to settle?

I said it was a good time to go in at the peak of this momentum, you should enter using levels wisely (or your TS) and not just jumping in at random after reading the message. I've got a good view on the market, it's not so bad.

PS. i trade on weekly / monthly charts

Noterday:

I made up my mind... I sold the gold =))) A small lot.

I decided to sell, too :)))

waitra:

I pointed out that it's a good time to go to the peak of this momentum, of course one should enter by levels wisely (or by his TS) and not just jump into deals at random right after reading the message. Especially since this is a mini forecast and not a commentary on what has already been on the story.

PS. i trade on weekly/monthly charts

sorry ma'am ..... i didn't know you were trading on longer timeframes ....

What a cavalier =)

Opened two demos to test the robot.

The first account has already grown from 2000 to 6500.
Login: 2413831
Investor password: on1mjjd
Server: Alpari demo

Second account:
Login: 2461526
Investor password: rfb8hzl
Server: Alpari-demo
Those wishing can watch online.