EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 14

Noterday:
Above is my post, or haven't you gentlemen woken up yet? =)

sorry:) the picture was added later.... What MA?

Pavel447:

And Lesta is a beauty! :)Clear and systematic! There's genius in simplicity:)

Well, it's not my system... It's S.S. Kuchera's, on his forum many people get in and out better than I do, even I envy watching)

sever30:

I apologise:) the picture was added later.... What MA?
The MA has nothing to do with it...just tried different plugs (experimenting) already rubbed it in, so dunno...

Lesta:

Well, the system isn't mine... It's not mine ... but S.S. Kuchera's, on his forum there are many better entries and exits than mine, even I envy watching it).

First time I've heard of it)...Can I get a link in, I'll read it...interesting:)

Is there a description of the system?

sever30:

and who thinks so on the eu or assumptions similar to gold ?

The eu is zigzagging.

check out the "invisible channel" indicator, the author sells for a grand. I downloaded it from some forum, the topic was flooded with "thanks for the indicator". Maybe you'll find something useful for yourself.

Files:

Tantrik:
The eura will zigzag.

Yeah I agree, in a straight line it shouldn't...

Pavel447:

I've never heard of it before)...Can I get a link to it?...I'm interested:)

Is there a description of the system?

Sending it to you in person,

there's a lot there, it's a pity it's 1000 pages long, it's too long to read) but it's all in one place)

Lesta:

Rude, sir... Rude ....

The inputs are according to the system, but the outputs are according to the same system, but the signal is reversed... It's another thing that sometimes you've had enough... and you don't wait for the signal, you close as much as you have.

Right, right, of course you got away from the answer :) Are you trying to make it sound like I'm a boor and you're a civilized man?

That's how I see it, cheating is done by people who are shallow and incapable of doing anything honestly. He'll cheat you one day and piss under your door while drunk the next :)

sever30:

Yeah, I agree, it shouldn't go in a straight line...
I'm not kidding. Straight line express is over - now with pullbacks up^. TC - when you're down, every new lot goes up.