USDCAD, AUDUSD - this way - page 3

Just kidding, hinting at the prediction of a well-known personality on the forum.

Mathemat:
I'm just kidding, with a hint at the prediction of one well-known personality on this forum.

That person has his own views on the golden ratio, and in reality I was looking at $40 and we agreed on that completely with the other person...

Here's an approximation of the oil move...

Mathemat:

So I'm asking you, Tantrik, where did the data come from?

If you don't want the link here, send it to me, if you don't mind.

If there is a gap - it is not working, and maybe this is not a gap, maybe this is the absence of quotes in one brokerage house (a special case). In general on the australian is anyone else see a gap? (i'm screwed with this workout....)

Tantrik:
Gap is not working, or maybe it's not a gap, maybe it's a lack of quotes in one brokerage house(a special case). And in general on the australian does anyone else see a gap? (i'm screwed with this workout....)
For this reason we often get artificial gaps or their values may differ from the base ones.

goldtrader:
Different brokerage companies switch on their servers at different times on Mondays, which is why they often get artificial GEPs or their values can be very different from the base ones.
Thank you! I understand the artificial gap will not necessarily (not at all) be worked out.

goldtrader:
Different brokerage companies switch on their servers at different times on Mondays, which is why they often get artificial GEPs or their values can be very different from the base ones.
Has anyone come across an MT4 broker with quotes that start on a Sunday, just like at, say, Oanda?

Tantrik: In fact, does anyone else see a gap on the Aussie? (I'm so screwed with this workout....)

Alpari has one. If you can call 13 pips a gap...

I get the impression that Monday's opening an hour earlier than most, increased the real gap for you and misled you.

P.S. The diagonal on the Canadian seems to have been cancelled. Let's keep falling.

Mathemat:
Alpari has one. If you can call 13 pips a gap...
In finam it was 28 pips and the payoff was a few pips short, so that's it. (and the aussie is still going down more than once....). I have it all figured out, thanks.

AlexSTAL:
Has anyone come across an MT4 broker with quotes that start on a Sunday, just like say Oanda?
There are quite a few of them. Only the reason is that some have it on Sunday while others have it on Monday. For example the USA vs Japan.

Tantrik:
Gap is not working, or maybe it's not a gap, maybe it's a lack of quotes in one broker (special case). And in general on the australian does anyone else see a gap? (I'm screwed with this workout....)
I can see it)))