A suggestion to the administration - page 56

AlexEro:

.... and banned me for a week. Is this, like, to... kind of "rein me in"? Wow, you're tough.

Yeah, well, yeah.

It's not him, but it doesn't matter. You've been unbanished, haven't you? What's the beef with the moderators?

Rosh:

It's not him, but it doesn't matter. You've been unbanished, haven't you? What's your beef with the moderators?

I have no beef with the moderators. I have complaints about their DNA.

AlexEro:
I have no beef with the moderators. I have complaints about their DNA.
Ok, you have one more week to consider the complaint. Ban.

Distinguished, gentlemen moderators. There is a suggestion to correct spelling errors in the names of topics. For example, the word "clutter" comes from the word CLOUD, not CLOUD. Honestly, it hurts the eyes. I think if the forum respects itself, it can afford error correction.

To do this, moderators need to be given the function of editing posts or topic titles. On mql5.com this is possible, it has not been implemented here yet.

P.S. I am also affected by such mistakes. Haven't gone blind yet :)

Mathemat: To do this, moderators need to be given the function of editing posts or topic titles. On mql5.com this is possible, it has not been implemented here yet. P.S. I am also affected by such mistakes. I'm not blinded yet :)
I don't remember which forum I saw somewhere, it was done automatically, like in Word. And check for "matting" was done automatically. You can also do "auto-cutting" of quotations.

Mathemat:

To do this, moderators need to be given the function of editing posts or topic titles. On mql5.com this is possible, it has not been implemented here yet.

P.S. I am also affected by such mistakes. Haven't gone blind yet :)

Also, give moderators the function of handkerchief and nappy changing.

valenok2003:
Distinguished, gentlemen moderators. There is a suggestion to correct spelling errors in the names of topics. For example, the word "clutter" comes from the word CLOUD, not CLOUD. Honestly, it hurts the eyes. I think if the forum respects itself, it can afford error correction.
It's not the forum that respects itself, and if forum members respect themselves, they should just ignore such posts. The ability to edit both the thread title and one's own post is available to everyone who created it. Let them take care of themselves.

Richie:
I don't remember which forum, somewhere I saw, this was done by itself, automatically, as in Word-e. And checking for "matting" was done automatically. You could also make quotations "auto-cut".

Autocheck for mate works very crudely, I've seen it. It doesn't work. Sometimes this editing makes it impossible to understand a phrase that didn't originally have any words in it.

Such robot would ruthlessly neuter the most harmless word "hesitate", leaving only "kol[...]" or "kol[...]sya". That's just me, for example.

Mathemat:

Autocheck for mate works very crudely, I've seen it. It doesn't work. Sometimes this kind of editing makes it impossible to understand a phrase that originally didn't have any swearing in it.

Such a robot will mercilessly neuter the most innocuous word "hesitate", leaving only "col[...]" or "col[...]". That's just me, for example.

))) As a philologist (second degree) - check it out! It's funny...