A suggestion to the administration - page 55

very bad without subject signatures

Nibbler:
I wish I had that much free time.....
It's all in my own hands. Sergeev wrote himself a bot, it makes money, and now personal time is plentiful.

xrust:

Gentlemen of administration, there is a proposal when deleting threads to inform the topic starter of the reasons for removal in a personal note, or in a specialized topic. you can in this . can be in the "spammers", but in general it is time to start admin thread and attach it. Thanks in advance.

xrust, the admin thread should default to the topic about spam for now. That's where we'll store the turnover of moderator actions.

Well then start with me. Why was the thread about banner exchange between forum members deleted?

xrust:

Well then start with me. Why was the thread about banner exchange between forum members deleted?

In addition to public moderators, there are still moderator-administrators on the forum. Apparently your thread was deemed inappropriate to the forum profile and was deleted.

Quite possibly, but it would be a sign of good manners to notify the user of moderator/admin actions.

xrust:

Quite possibly, but it would be a sign of good manners to notify the user of moderator/admin actions.

Yes. This should be done if only to avoid making the same mistakes in the future.

When the admins opened such a thread it corresponded to the forum profile, when a similar thread was opened by the forum users, then ...

I can't help but mention that the websites of MQL programmers indirectly promote MT.

xrust:

Quite possibly, but it would be a good form to notify a user of moderator / admin actions.

When a thread is removed , the public moderator will notify the forum of the deletion and the reason for the deletion. This information should be posted in either this thread or in the spam thread.

A public moderator who removes one or more posts without removing a thread may, but need not, state the reason for the removal. If explicitly stated, they will post them in the "affected" thread.

Mathemat:

This is a question for the site administrator, but not for the public moderators. It requires a reorganisation of the engine anyway.

P.S. AlexEro did not respond to my suggestion to edit his post. I am forced to consider this post as containing lies towards the administration. Today's AlexEro's post of 15:43 is deleted.

.... and banned me for a week. Is this, like, to... kind of "rein me in"? Wow, you're tough.

Yeah, well, yeah.