A suggestion to the administration - page 52

That's what I'm saying, Peter, you won't get out of here that easily, you're already stuck...

P.S. I'm scared of what I might turn into in a couple of years of "community service".

Mathemat:

That's what I'm saying, Peter, you won't get out of here that easily, you're already stuck...

P.S. I'm scared of what I might turn into in a couple of years of "community service".

Well, that was a joke, a sample of bad logic.

Yeah, I was joking too.

Since I'm the one who initiated the chicatilla rant, I'll clarify:

what I meant was that in most cases, the perpetrator turns out to be

(unless he's a repeat offender, of course) is a nice, friendly person,

I was talking about a moderator who proved himself positively from all sides, including among the grannies in the courtyard.

Chikatila is just an example. And the conversation was actually about moderators.

Oper, you would put spaces after commas and full stops, please. It's not too difficult - the key is big, you can't miss it.

Integer:

Oper, you would put spaces after commas and full stops, please. It's not too hard - the key is big, you can't miss it.

What's up? What's the problem?

If anything, don't hesitateto write in person.

That's amazing. Nine days into the thread.

I can't understand - are the "abstract democrats" afraid that they can't organise a flash mob for the return of goto in MT5?

Read, finally, the Name!!!! of the forum.

Well ok the EURUSD forecast (at least "about trading"), humour ... sometimes about programmers, but ..... :(

"Maybe better about the reactor, about the beloved lunar tractor..." (c) :)

Integer:

Oper, you would put spaces after commas and full stops, please. It's not too difficult - the key is big, you can't miss it.

What exactly do you have a problem with?

Moderators should read Oper's posts, very entertaining, you can start here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125015

Integer:

Moderators should read Oper's posts, very entertaining, you can start here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125015

For some reason I feel like calling you "you". Everyone has mistakes.

Only moderators can clean up their slip-ups. Didn't you have any?)

Watch your private message.