A suggestion to the administration - page 46

gip, good point!

sergeev:
gip, good point!
Yeah, that's right! But I still think you'll get banned if you talk AGAINST them. And me. All of them.

gip, please look in your personal message.

gip:

For "Disrespect to the administration represented by moderators" this is an ideological removal.

On any forum, bickering with the administration (or moderators) always ends badly.

For when you come here, you agree with the rules and undertake to follow them. They used to be like this, now they are like this.

And it's correct, because disregard of moderator's jerks is exactly the same as disrespect to forum rules and administration of the forum.

If you think you're right, you can always appeal to a higher authority.

And if you don't like it - we have freedom and democracy - there are plenty of other forums.

Or start your own personal forum.

Atic:
That's right! But anyway, I think you'll get banned if you talk AGAINST it. And me. All of them.

I don't understand your position on having moderators on this forum. And it seems you are trying to overcome nonexistent obstacles.
Keep it simple and keep your reasoning simple.

We have good moderators.

Swetten:

In any forum, quarrels with the administration (or moderators) always end badly.

Because when you come here, you agree to the rules and agree to abide by them. They used to be like this, now they are like this.

And it's correct, because disregard of moderator's jerks is exactly the same as disrespect to forum rules and administration of the forum.

And if you don't like it - we have freedom and democracy - there are plenty of other forums.

Svetlana, ( if I'm not mistaken ) so you've already recommended everyone to leave. That's the worst thing that can happen. Everyone gets deleted and that's the reason for the whole conversation. You'll be left with a bunch of moderators and their friends.

Well, I'm going to get killed for sure. And I read the topic - by the way the error is not the first if memory serves me right. :-(

Swetten:

In any forum, quarrels with the administration (or moderators) always end badly.

Because when you come here, you agree to the rules and agree to abide by them. They used to be like this, now they are like this.

The rules have changed somewhat since the days of autocracy, revolution and the NKVD :)))

The owner of the resource is forced to compete for users, to give them incentives.

The owner of the resource to compensate for the criticism from below with a good price for a banner at the top, in the end, the owner wins, for such a little money and can move a little :).

And moderation is aimed at increasing the number of visits, just like that!

Atic:

Svetlana, ( if I'm not mistaken ) so you've already recommended everyone to leave. That's the worst thing that can happen. Everyone gets deleted and that's the reason for the whole conversation. You'll be left with your circle of moderators and their friends.

Well, I'm going to get killed for sure. And I read the topic - by the way the error is not the first if memory serves me right. :-(

No one will ban you! Stop making it hysterical and imposing the wrong opinion on others about public order.

sergeev:

I don't understand your position on having moderators on the forum. And you seem to be trying to overcome non-existent obstacles.
Keep it simple and keep your reasoning simple.

We have good moderators.

But unfortunately they don't write anything interesting. And those who write something new, such as Coaster, S, Alex, here Sabluk, ( I do not remember all) remember, they have almost banned. They are good, but they make me feel worse.

Atic:

Svetlana, ( if I'm not mistaken ) so you have already recommended everyone to remove themselves. That is the worst thing that can happen. All get deleted and that's the reason for the whole conversation. You'll be left with your circle of moderators and their friends.

I haven't recommended anything to anyone.

No one has been removed from anything yet.

Don't worry about the forum.

No one is forcing you to come here.

No one wants you here -- not the forum, not the administrators, not their friends.

Neither do I, nor you, nor anyone else, down to the moderators.