A suggestion to the administration - page 45

Mathemat:

Who were these 'everyone', Atic?

What do you mean who "all"?

N, M, L, P, S...all spoke in one voice...or all in one person spoke...ah!!! he spoke for all, that! )))

I thought you were an intelligent man.

Sorry, but there are other methods of dealing with the stupid.

Delete your last post.

It's getting to the point of being banned.

Vinin:

I thought you were an intelligent man.

I'm sorry, but there are other ways to deal with the stupid.

Wow, you're formidable. And I'm just so terrified of moderators.

You spread the word on behalf of the forum administration that I have violated forum rules MULTIPLE times. This is bullshit - i.e. a deliberate lie. You are a moderator and you must take responsibility for what you say.

You are a liar.

Having moderator powers in and of itself does not make you sinless and always-without-fault, but apparently just gives birth to an arrogance complex. So you *MUST* back up your accusations.

I'm waiting.

There's a topic - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126795, why is everyone here and not there? It says it all.

AlexEro:
Wow, you're scary. And I'm really terrified of moderators.

I'm not being menacing, I'm just appealing to your wits.

alexx_v:

What do you mean who "all"?

N, M, L, P, S...all spoke in one voice...or all in one person spoke...ah!!! he alone spoke for all, there! )))

:) I'm sorry! But I just counted from memory six or seven who were against it. You saw it yourself.

AlexEro, I remind you of the question you did not answer me. If you can't answer on the merits - edit the post where that statement was made.

You have 10 minutes at your disposal (now 17:47 Moscow time on 20.06.2010). If you do nothing in that time, I erase that entire post as a blatant lie and keep a screenshot of it in case of claims - as proof of the legality of my actions.

AlexEro: Теперь владелец намеревается ввести более обширную модерацию на форуме, не ограничивая права модераторов и не предоставляя пользователем право обжалования действий модераторов.
Mathemat: Where did you get this information, AlexEro? Let's speak in the language of established facts.

Vinin:

I'm not being menacing, I'm just appealing to your wits for now.

It seems to me that you are threatening bananas in the most banal way.

All-in-all I'm fed up - I'll delete for now, there are only those who have become moderators FOR. And yet, Matemat said that "we are working," but I thought that probably need to create rules together - or it's again at the mercy of moderators. Bees vs honey. :-)

Atic:
:) I'm sorry! But I just counted from memory six or seven who were against it. You saw it yourself.
What were they against?

Yeah...

Removal and banning should only be 'technical', never ideological. Only those who are really disturbing or insulting should be removed and banned. For "disrespect to the administration represented by moderators" is an ideological removal. Examples: blatant spam, blatant and disturbing inconsistency with topics, technically disturbing users and posts. These are examples of technical deletions.

Comrade Vinin clearly makes this first mistake.

You can delete Risk, almost always, as he is inadequate from his first posts, and simply interferes, Sabluk at mats, mats hurt people with a delicate mental organisation. Most of the time both Tree and Sabluk and xProgrammer don't need to be deleted, despite... only when they get blatantly carried away and don't respond to different people's requests to stop, i.e. interfere technically.

Why technical? There are reasons for that, but I don't think it's a topic for discussion in this forum. Although, I guess you could...

.... well there's a lot more ....

Honestly, well not in the competence of respected public moderators :)

You'd better just put a limit on the burrowing, say 2 posts per day, it would be enough to solve the problem with flooding.

Well spam cut unequivocally, it is exactly technical removal...