A suggestion to the administration - page 4

LeoV:

The only question is, how sane, adequate and respectable will be the one who will determine the measure of this adequacy and respect? After all, on these Internet forums, anything can happen, up to the fact that inadequate and not respected participant can suddenly suggest a non-standard (not adequate and not respected) solution to the problem )))).

Personally, I'm talking about characters like Risk or Pyxlik2009.

They have not been seen to be normal or adequate.

Honestly - gentlemen, I, for example, am a very wealthy man ( :))) everything is a comparison of course.... and again ha-ha :)) ... ) but --- I personally ( I'm only talking about myself ) I personally will NEVER write here AT ALL. I've decided for myself personally - it's taboo . :) Because why? Let me explain :)) - What if the others after me here will not be with this decision. Once again - first - moderators - IMHO it's superfluous, because I'm 200% marketer - "the law of the jungle, survival of the fittest", Second - the community - dibilized (no offense to anyone here personally, I do not mean it) WHILE - here's the main - no one calls dumbasses. No one calls the morons, the boors, and so on, no one says "Uncle shut up". In the end - once again, my opinion is that the market has won (for those who are not very knowledgeable on the subject) The market is a self-organising entity. That is the bottom line - IMHO activists cleansed the forum - on the one hand dispersed those who had something to say - the people of engines, and on the other hand dispersed imbeciles. That is, the woodpeckers pecked their own "skull". :) And it always happens that way in life - 200%, :)) And in this no one ... repeat.... it's nobody's fault. It's just life. :)

In a word, you must be intelligent enough to recognize a valuable idea in a pile of dung. There's always a lot of manure, but valuable thoughts are always like pearls in it.

So much for platitudes. Sorry, if there's anything .... I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'll say goodbye now.

On the move, I will tell you a "secret" no forum those who have already achieved something do not need. They just get bored.

Bye. Sorry again for being so blunt. And Leo, for example, just happens to be drunk a lot ;) Others too - so no need to look for conspiracies. IMHO. :))

SProgrammer: And Leo, for example, just happens to be drunk a lot ;) Others too - so no need to look for conspiracies. IMHO. :))
How is the state of intoxication predicted by forum posts?

SProgrammer: To tell you the truth - gentlemen, I, for example, am a very, very wealthy man.
So what of it? )))

LeoV:
What state of intoxication is predicted by forum posts?

Leo, being drunk does not make a person stupid. That is why - using your example, I simply explained that you have to distinguish one from the other. That a person is drunk is bullshit - it's perfectly normal. And what is drunk anyway - one had too much coffee, another too much coke..., a third didn't sleep. All from the same dishes. I mean, finga - and you have to be able to tell the difference.

I'll say it again - it's kind of the other way around, in defence. :)

LeoV:
So what of it? )))
Leo, stop talking to people who aren't there anymore. :))

SProgrammer: Leo, stop talking to people who aren't there anymore. :))
Dibs, dibs, dibs on me....))

(timidly holding out his hand) As a training exercise for the neo-neo-admin, ban me. I can't take it anymore...
Yes! It's a goddamn drug! Cut me off from this "poor man's" resource... please...
I'm degrading. I can't go on like this. Talking to idiots (en masse) - yes!!! with you, my darlings!!! - is detrimental to mental health. I mean, I won't get stupid, but I'll get a stomach ulcer halfway through my life. Well, you guys are very stupid...
Ban me... Ban me!!!

Svinozavr:
(timidly holding out his hand) As a training exercise for the neo-neo-admin, ban me. I can't take it anymore...
Yes! It's a goddamn drug! Cut me off from this "poor man's" resource... please...
I'm degrading. I can't go on like this. Talking to idiots (en masse) - yes!!! with you, my darlings!!! - is detrimental to mental health. I mean, I won't get stupid, but I'll get a stomach ulcer halfway through my life. Well, you guys are very stupid...
Ban me... Ban me!!!

That's a very sensible idea. I'm not talking about banning Peter. I mean the forum.

gip:

No problem. I can give you a list of metatrader's faults and glitches :)

??? // Why? Are you even talking to me?

Yeah... Well, see the post above. I'm just reinforcing my feeling... )))